DHS CARS LAND

Tom

Beta Return
Ugh, another thread I need to un-watch. Hey mods, how about we close this one, and when someone on the inside hears something useful, they start a new thread? :p

Disneyfanman

Just a quick question... are the Cable Cars on the drawing board for Hollywood Studios?

The Red Car trollys are themed to be part of the entrance plaza (Buena Vista Street) and the eventually period specific Hollywood Backlot (Rumored to soon become "Hollywoodland"). It's doubtful that they would be part of RSR or Carsland because they don't fit.

Donald96

The Red Car trollys are themed to be part of the entrance plaza (Buena Vista Street) and the eventually period specific Hollywood Backlot (Rumored to soon become "Hollywoodland"). It's doubtful that they would be part of RSR or Carsland because they don't fit.
Haha, I meant for Hollywood Blvd. then turn and go down Sunset, that would be spectacular! It'd be amazing to see trolley's heading up and down Sunset Blvd. If I remeber correctly they were originally planned for here to?

flynnibus

Premium Member

The poster was referring adding them to the front of the park.. where they were actually planned initially for the park.

RSoxNo1

Signage on the trash cans already says, "Hollywoodland"

Cosmic Commando

Signage on the trash cans already says, "Hollywoodland"
Is that like when they accidentally printed "Albuquerque Isotopes" on the hot dog wrappers too soon, thinking nobody would notice?
They've already renamed the land. The archway with the elephants that said "Hollywood Pictures Backlot" is down, and some of the facades have been de-modernized and touched up.

See:http://disneyland.disney.go.com/med...DisneyCaliforniaAdventureParkMap_20120615.pdf

mattsk36

I hope this isn't true. They need to create something new, like pixar land. Expand Pixar land by getting rid of blacklot tour and expand from there. Then they can keep lights, motors, and action extreme stunt show.

stevehousse

But who wants to keep it? Have been to wdw 9 times and have never once wanted to see that show! It's expensive and only has 2 shows a day. Get rid of it already!

Atomicmickey

But who wants to keep it? Have been to wdw 9 times and have never once wanted to see that show! It's expensive and only has 2 shows a day. Get rid of it already!

I've seen the show 3 times and really enjoy it. I didn't think I would, and almost skipped it.
But there's some great skill on display in that show, some remarkable moments.
I get it, I wouldn't miss it terribly if it went--but you still should see it at least once.

Beholder

Seeing LMA once was enough for me. Not because it was bad, but the length of the show combined with the tedium of all the "breaks" really doesn't warrant another viewing. I don't mind "behind the scenes"'stuff, like the Hitchcock thing they used to have at Universal, it was an intimate setting. More personal. Also, while I was at LMA, due to the length of time spent there, I felt like I was wasting time that I could've been doing other things. Something far better should take up this space.

ADP2

As a lot of you may or may not know Disney's fiscal year ends Sept 30th and begins Oct 1st. We've seen several big announcements come out the week(s) prior to Oct 1st because project money gets officially approved for the new fiscal year. If Cars Land gets announced this year you can bet it will be soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom