DHS CARS LAND

hpyhnt 1000

Only a nerd would say that :D

I would rather have both. I just don't see any SW ride being as epic as some people think.

Your lack of faith is disturbing. ;)

Even if executed with New Fantasyland levels of laziness and mediocrity, SW would be a hit. If executed properly with a few "must see" E-ticket type of experiences, it could certainly rival Potter.

The fact is that SW is incredibly popular and an ingrained part of pop culture. One need only look to the fact that Star Wars Weekends have endured for so long for proof.

JimboJones123

I have also heard that WDW wanted a full Carsland or none, but since some of the asprcts of Carsland were not living up to expectations and not worth duplicating, they might scrap the whole Carsland Florida project. Sounds like an easy out to avoid the project to me. This leaves Star Wars as the better (plus cheaper) expansion option. Plu, it would keep the park from shutting down two huge people eaters.

Sped2424

I am actually alright with this, I prefer something new rather than a clone, also maybe this will give them time to give us something new for pixar place instead of cars. The only downside is that could be a very long time from now.

optjay

Seems to me, that more Star Wars geeks got beat up in school, but what ever. I know more people that skip/stay away from Star tours because they have no interest what so ever. Pixar should just be expanded.

afar28

Hope people have seen this commercial lol...
image.jpg

misterID

Your lack of faith is disturbing. ;)

Even if executed with New Fantasyland levels of laziness and mediocrity, SW would be a hit. If executed properly with a few "must see" E-ticket type of experiences, it could certainly rival Potter.

The fact is that SW is incredibly popular and an ingrained part of pop culture. One need only look to the fact that Star Wars Weekends have endured for so long for proof.

It's basically going to be a launch coaster, right? The one that was originally going to be TRON for us and Iron Man for DLR. And people saying we don't need a clone... A SW attraction will be a clone from one of the Asian parks, like the Seven Dwarves Mine train. I believe Shanghai. And isn't DLR's TL supposed to get the SW attraction, too?

And I want a killer ride, not something that's a hit based on name brand only. Your comment: "Even if executed with New Fantasyland levels of laziness and mediocrity, SW would be a hit." is the problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom