DHS CARS LAND

MerlinTheGoat

I agree. Stop derailing this thread with Marvel crap. Not only is it irrelevant to this topic, but it's completely irrelevant to WDW as a whole considering the fact that Marvel related attractions cannot be built inside any of the WDW parks (so there's almost no point in even bothering to discuss it in any WDW-related topic at all). Get this discussion back onto Cars and DHS or otherwise let the topic alone until someone has new information to share regarding the topic. I hate to be harsh, but it's really kind of obnoxious checking this thread for relevant information and/or discussion on the topic at hand and seeing it derailed.

Sully83

Hi guys, new to the site but I have been reading through the forums for a couple months now and I love it so far. Never been to disney land but I have seen pictures of cars land out there and it looks amazing. I have a friend who has been out there and they loved it and can not say enough good things about the new land. I would have absolutly no problem if they ended up building the whole land because like i said it looks amazing. I kind of want them to go in a different direction for DHS though and keep it domestically at DCA. Its not that I am against cloning attractions because they do it all the time for all their parks, but I would just like them to keep cars land unique for DCA and go with Monstropolis for DHS. I would love to see the power plant with the monsters inc coaster inside and even add some sort of replica of the monsters university. Then they could move the laugh floor over there and get it the hell out of tomorrow land and even add that restaurant from the movie over there. I think it would be innovative and fun and would give both DHS and DCA completely different, unique but fun lands. I know they are going to opt most likely for carsland because they already have plans drawn up for it and they can clone those, but this is just my opinion

Calvin Coolidge

Hi guys, new to the site but I have been reading through the forums for a couple months now and I love it so far. Never been to disney land but I have seen pictures of cars land out there and it looks amazing. I have a friend who has been out there and they loved it and can not say enough good things about the new land. I would have absolutly no problem if they ended up building the whole land because like i said it looks amazing. I kind of want them to go in a different direction for DHS though and keep it domestically at DCA. Its not that I am against cloning attractions because they do it all the time for all their parks, but I would just like them to keep cars land unique for DCA and go with Monstropolis for DHS. I would love to see the power plant with the monsters inc coaster inside and even add some sort of replica of the monsters university. Then they could move the laugh floor over there and get it the hell out of tomorrow land and even add that restaurant from the movie over there. I think it would be innovative and fun and would give both DHS and DCA completely different, unique but fun lands. I know they are going to opt most likely for carsland because they already have plans drawn up for it and they can clone those, but this is just my opinion

Welcome to the forums! I hope you like it here. I think you'll find you're not alone in thinking Cars Lands should stay DCA-exclusive in the U.S.

Langdonj

The rock work at dusk is just visually beautiful. I would welcome Cars Land at DHS in its full form, and of course RSR is a great family experience.

Uncle Remus

I wish they'd revamp all of Hollywood studios and give us Cars Land and Monsters Inc. in the way you described it.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Why not? At least there would actually be a reason to have Studios in the name.

I think, since they have long abandoned the "working studio" mantra, they should split the park off into different "studios" linked by "Hollywood"...there's already the beginnings of Muppet Studios and Lucas Studios (due to ride placements)...and Pixar has it's own section already. They should scrap the now mostly defunct backlot tour and continue the trend. Too bad they can't do "marvel studios"...contracts are contracts...

Uncle Remus

So should we turn the park into Pixar Studios basically?
A good portion of it. Right now it has no direction in my opinion. At least give it one. It has toy story. An incredibles meet and greet. Toy story meet and greets. Cars meet and greets. Keep tower of terror and rockin roller coaster. Fill the remainder with George Lucas and I'm good

dcibrando

So should we turn the park into Pixar Studios basically?

I actually thought it would have made sense to call it Disney Pixar studios when they changed from MGM. I think the problem there tho is so many other Pixar things are and will be in other parks as well

dcibrando

I think, since they have long abandoned the "working studio" mantra, they should split the park off into different "studios" linked by "Hollywood"...there's already the beginnings of Muppet Studios and Lucas Studios (due to ride placements)...and Pixar has it's own section already. They should scrap the now mostly defunct backlot tour and continue the trend. Too bad they can't do "marvel studios"...contracts are contracts...

I like it!

RunnerEd

I vote that you become the creative lead for the park. This is a great idea!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom