DHS CARS LAND

doctornick

They could easily make a land, Just like carsland. A big E-Ticket, A spinner themed to the Omnidroid, and a walk through attraction where you take a personality quiz and then get assigned a super power and then use it in an interactive area.

And that's just off the the top of my head, imagine what the imagineers could come up with.

Sure, they could. I don't think it would be successful like Cars Land because there's nothing really "there" in regards the The Incredibles. "Visiting" The Incredibles would mean going to a generic city that doesn't really have much detail in the movie. "Visiting" Cars Land involving seeing the specific shops of town (Cozy Cone, Flo's V8 Cafe, Fillmore's Taste-In, etc.) so it was much more about creating a fictional world to life. Same goes with Harry Potter for that matter.

juniorthomas

That can be part of the storyline? But as much as I love Incredibles it doesn't warrant a land, it should get an e-ticket, and a few other rides based on different Pixar films.
Absolutely. I'm still surprised Cars got it's own land. I think a land filled with various Pixar properties would have been a little more inclusive (for those who didn't like Cars)

twebber55

Absolutely. I'm still surprised Cars got it's own land. I think a land filled with various Pixar properties would have been a little more inclusive (for those who didn't like Cars)
i think it has more to do with what projects as a great land as opposed to what deserves to have a land...the route 66 idea is a great idea for a land

danlb_2000

Premium Member
i think it has more to do with what projects as a great land as opposed to what deserves to have a land...the route 66 idea is a great idea for a land

Yeah, I agree. Even if someone isn't interested in Cars the movie, they may still enjoy Carsland because of the whole Route 66, car culture theme. Personally I am not a big fan of the movie, but really enjoyed Carsland.

twebber55

Yeah, I agree. Even if someone isn't interested in Cars the movie, they may still enjoy Carsland because of the whole Route 66, car culture theme. Personally I am not a big fan of the movie, but really enjoyed Carsland.
wasnt a fan of the movie either but would love to go to cars land

Genie of the Lamp

Dear WDI/Burbank/TDO,

Please build the following in the Pixar Place Expansion at DHS effective immediately:
-Incredibles E-Ticket
-MI Door Coaster(D+)
-Wall-e Omnimover (C+)
UP house M&G with the all the ballons on top and an AA Kevin
Fenton's QS or Cafe La Ratatouille QS
Replace HISTK Playground with a Bug's Life
I guess you can throw in a CARS merchandise shop so you can make some easy casholla
*ALL OF WHICH WILL HAVE HIGH QUALITY AA's*(except the restaurant and store)
We can take big steps towards solving WDW's recent demise if this gets accomplished and takes some of the heat off of NGE.

FigmentJedi

Cars fit in with several ideas they've had for California Adventure since it's inception: Route 66 and something celebrating California's Car Culture.

Disneyhead'71

Sure, they could. I don't think it would be successful like Cars Land because there's nothing really "there" in regards the The Incredibles. "Visiting" The Incredibles would mean going to a generic city that doesn't really have much detail in the movie. "Visiting" Cars Land involving seeing the specific shops of town (Cozy Cone, Flo's V8 Cafe, Fillmore's Taste-In, etc.) so it was much more about creating a fictional world to life. Same goes with Harry Potter for that matter.
If they built grand E-Ticket Incredibles land I don't believe they would go with the city portion of the movie. I think Syndrome's Lair would make for a spectacular "land". Maybe a smaller city section to hold a shop or 2, and the load station of a Pod style people mover to get guests out to the Volcano Island. (Looks sort of like this):

3016_sea_01.jpg

Once at the island you would find an Omnidroid Spinner, another D-Ticket, and the Mega E-Ticket. And maybe a table service restaurant in this room.

incredibles00047.jpg

That would also give DHS it's first "Mountain".

cba

Dear WDI/Burbank/TDO,

Please build the following in the Pixar Place Expansion at DHS effective immediately:
-Incredibles E-Ticket
-MI Door Coaster(D+)
-Wall-e Omnimover (C+)
UP house M&G
Fenton's QS
I guess you can throw in a CARS merchandise shop so you can make some easy casholla

We can take big steps towards solving WDW's recent demise if this gets accomplished and takes some of the heat off of NGE.
That would make Pixar Place an actual land that I would want to experience. I would also want to add a Carsland. I think that even if WDI only builds Carsland, it would make Pixar Place live up to its name and be a nice addition to DHS.

Genie of the Lamp

That would make Pixar Place an actual land that I would want to experience.

For real me too, I would add a Ratatouille restaurant as well similar to the one in DLP, but I don't think it would fit in this expansion so that's why in my OP, I went with Fenton's. Plus, we also should be promoting originality at the parks so they are unique/special to each respective park. As much as I want to go so desperately to Carsland, it needs to stay at DCA so it actually gives a reason for tourists that live in Alabama lets say go to DCA and cafe Ratatouille in DLP.

Turtle

Dear WDI/Burbank/TDO,

-Incredibles E-Ticket
-MI Door Coaster(D+)
-Wall-e Omnimover (C+)
UP house M&G
Fenton's QS

I love Up (i've eaten at the real restaurant before), but I think that Ratatouille cafe (like in end of film) would be better than Fenton's.

Here's mine:
- The Incredibles E-Ticket
- Toy Story Midway Mania (with new queue like Dumbo and more animatronics)
- Radiator Springs Racers
- Monsters Inc Dark Ride like the patent
- Wall-E Omnimover
a. Café Ratatouille
b. Bug's Life Playground
c. Radiator Springs Curios Shop
d. Incredibles Exit Shop
e. Store with all Pixar merchandise

NewfieFan

Dear WDI/Burbank/TDO,

-Incredibles E-Ticket
-MI Door Coaster(D+)
-Wall-e Omnimover (C+)
UP house M&G with the all the ballons on top and an AA Kevin
Fenton's QS
*ALL OF WHICH WILL HAVE HIGH QUALITY AA's*(except the restaurant and store)

Love a lot of these ideas. Although I think the UP house would be more suited for AK, no!?! Not sure if it would fit in a certain area (theme wise) of AK but now that they have the UP scavenger hunt going there now and the characters already meet there too... it's seems UP should belong in AK. As well as Fenton's (which I had to look up because I couldn't remember).

Oh how I would love to have something with Wall E, we just adore that movie and the characters.

I love Up (i've eaten at the real restaurant before), but I think that Ratatouille cafe (like in end of film) would be better than Fenton's.

Here's mine:
- The Incredibles E-Ticket
- Toy Story Midway Mania (with new queue like Dumbo and more animatronics)
- Radiator Springs Racers
- Monsters Inc Dark Ride like the patent
- Wall-E Omnimover
a. Café Ratatouille
b. Bug's Life Playground
c. Radiator Springs Curios Shop
d. Incredibles Exit Shop
e. Store with all Pixar merchandise

I'd love to see a Ratatouille restaurant. And I think the Monster Inc. ride you mention would be a better fit than the door coaster idea floating around.

juniorthomas

I think it's fairly subjective. I also think that Lasseter's closeness to Cars may have helped the cause a little. (Though I sincerely doubt it was anything like that)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom