DHS CARS LAND

dhall

There's one potential advantage that Incredibles would have over any other IP that they might use: if they use Marvel characters successfully in a ride anywhere else in the world, they could "adapt" the ride to an Incredibles character for Orlando.

PeterAlt

I have the perfect candidate for Disney CEO!

Spoiler space...

More spoiler space...

Even more spoiler space...

Yet more spoiler space...

Never enough spoiler space...

Okay, last set of spoiler space....

(You have been warned!)

JAMES CAMERON

PeterAlt

Let me warn everyone that I'm planning a HUGE April 1st joke here. Don't believe anything I say on that day. If you remember, don't say anything. Let others fall for it and have a good laugh!

doctornick

There's one potential advantage that Incredibles would have over any other IP that they might use: if they use Marvel characters successfully in a ride anywhere else in the world, they could "adapt" the ride to an Incredibles character for Orlando.

I've said before that it would be quite simple to repurpose a Fantastic Four themed attraction as The Incredibles in WDW. 3 out of the 4 main characters have the exact same powers.

dhall

I've said before that it would be quite simple to repurpose a Fantastic Four themed attraction as The Incredibles in WDW. 3 out of the 4 main characters have the exact same powers.

That's true -- I was thinking anything they do for a Tony Stark ride could be turned on it's head by Syndrome.

Crazydisneyfanluke

That can be part of the storyline? But as much as I love Incredibles it doesn't warrant a land, it should get an e-ticket, and a few other rides based on different Pixar films.
Maybe they should have the city from Incredibles and have different parts of the city to have themes (ex. china town) and then have a ride or a "meet and greet" to that themed area. the rides and "meet and greets" would be themed to pixar films.
EX. have a part of town with the house from UP where you can meet certain characters from the movie.

ctxak98

That can be part of the storyline? But as much as I love Incredibles it doesn't warrant a land, it should get an e-ticket, and a few other rides based on different Pixar films.
I think it could make a land...although I believe that anything can warrant a land...maybe not a huge one but maybe a small section

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom