DHS CARS LAND

TDF

From what I understand it has been green lit but yet no budget or anything approved. I honestly don’t know though so don’t take my word for it. I think it would be a great addition but I would rather see an expansion take place over one ride.
- Justin

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
The plan was being seriously considered and was MI coaster, RSR, Ratatouille from DLP and Flo's. Rat is likely to get replaced though in the plans for something less costly.

TDF

Does this forum give anyone else a sense of deja vu? It's the same "news and rumors" every 6 weeks.

At this point, I hope Disney builds the damn thing just so we can stop talking about whether or not they are going to build it.

We’ll since we are fans of Disney we just want to see ideas that we as a community think are good come to life. I don’t find anything wrong with seeing if in this case the MIC is being built. I wish it is green lit and I hope it will come to life one day. We all know DHS can use it.
- Justin

lebeau

We’ll since we are fans of Disney we just want to see ideas that we as a community think are good come to life. I don’t find anything wrong with seeing if in this case the MIC is being built. I wish it is green lit and I hope it will come to life one day. We all know DHS can use it.
- Justin

Yeah, I'm not bashing anybody here. There's nothing to talk about other than recycled rumors.

But if we're going to talk about the Monsters Inc coaster every 6 weeks for the next 5 years, I am seriously going to put my head through a wall.

TDF

Yeah, I'm not bashing anybody here. There's nothing to talk about other than recycled rumors.

But if we're going to talk about the Monsters Inc coaster every 6 weeks for the next 5 years, I am seriously going to put my head through a wall.

Maybe we should start our own rumor then, HAHA. I know there really isn’t anything to talk about interesting so that’s why I explorer the other sub-forums. Right now I’m huge in the DCL sub-forum and imagineering as well.
- Justin

SirLink

Nah more like August ... but at least it is better than discussing the ills of coffee...or corn...or drink though!

Tod&BigMamaOdie

Hmmm... Reaching your MI door coaster tolerance level "threshold"... Keep it together; don't become unhinged. Maybe will hear a frame of time soon.

Cmdr_Crimson

What's the latest rumor on the proposed Monsters, Inc. coaster for DHS' Pixar Place? Has it been replaced by Radiator Spings? Or is it still being planned?

obi-wan-meme-generator-there-is-no-monsters-inc-coaster-move-along-465f76.jpg

City Girl

I hope Cars Land is built by the time our 4 year-old turns 6. He saw a video of Disneyland's Radiator Springs and I am having trouble making him understand that we will not be visiting Cars Land on our trip to Disney World in February (first visit since he was an infant). We will tour the Cars section at Art of Animation. Maybe that will console him.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I hope Cars Land is built by the time our 4 year-old turns 6. He saw a video of Disneyland's Radiator Springs and I am having trouble making him understand that we will not be visiting Cars Land on our trip to Disney World in February (first visit since he was an infant). We will tour the Cars section at Art of Animation. Maybe that will console him.

Very unlikely. Even if they started building tomorrow they aren't likely to have it finished in less then 2 years. Of course you can always plan a trip to Disneyland to see the one there.

Genie of the Lamp

Any updates as to whether or not Lasseter would be/give the ok for cloning Carsland for TDL or here at DHS? I thought I saw somewhere on one of these posts that he is now strongly considering doing so for TDL and okay having the OLC build/construct it to its entirety.

novawildcat18

God I hope the incredibles attraction is true! But then again I still want cars land... Wouldn't it be amazing if we could get both :) (dreaming)
I still want the Monster's Inc coaster more than anything...But obviously I would take the incredible Incredible's attraction without a complaint!

Cody5242

I still want the Monster's Inc coaster more than anything...But obviously I would take the incredible Incredible's attraction without a complaint!
Oh yeah I forgot about the monsters coaster. I want that to be made so that everyone can stop talking about it and one of the insiders said I does look nice

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom