DHS CARS LAND

menamechris

You have to take a look at what is on the corner for Universal. DHS is in danger of being overtaken in attendance by one of the two Universal parks if Disney isn't careful. Universal right now has Transformers, Simpsons Expansion, and Potter 2.0 expansion happening. The Harry Potter Expansion is supposed to be done in 2015. I am not including the rumored Jurassic Park Expansion that hasn't started yet.

Yeah, I know - but still...it is terribly far fetched. I think certain key people may be concerned and worried, but I think the collective Disney attitude is...."Ehhh....But we're Disney..." To tackle 3 tickets they would AT LEAST need the budget DCA got. I don't know if that could be sold to shareholders again.

doctornick

3 E tickets just sounds too good to be true. Even Carsland at DCA only had one, and they were desperate. They aren't near as desperate in Orlando.

I don't think the Monster's Inc coaster will be an E-ticket, more like a D-ticket. If Ratatouille comes about, it will be interesting if it is trackless as is planned for Paris.

disney fan 13

I tried once... didn't get through Clones... it is hell trying to watch 6 movies back to back like that...

Just reread my post... made it sound like I watched them all back to back... What I did was watch 2 movies every day, though stopped at 1 cause it killed me. Though I have done the OT marathon a couple of times I usually limit it to one a day when I do it.

NoChesterHester

Just reread my post... made it sound like I watched them all back to back... What I did was watch 2 movies every day, though stopped at 1 cause it killed me. Though I have done the OT marathon a couple of times I usually limit it to one a day when I do it.

I pretend like Episode 1 and 2 don't exist. If you start at Revenge of the Sith and work forward from there it is pretty gratifying. Good story arc.

GeorgiaPinesRJB

I pretend like Episode 1 and 2 don't exist. If you start at Revenge of the Sith and work forward from there it is pretty gratifying. Good story arc.

That's what we do... Start with Revenge of the Sith. My friends and I have Yuuzhan Vong-ed (a term we have come to use that means we pretend something doesn't exist, just like that Yuuzhan Vong series) the first two movies

FigmentJedi

I've started doing Star Wars Marathons in what they call "Flashback Order".

First you watch A New Hope and Empire. Then you watch the prequels and go to Return of the Jedi afterwards. It's a good way to introduce newcomers as this way, you start off on the right foot, the surprises are preserved, and you build anticipation for the resolution of the story in Jedi among other reasons.

I've also sometimes inserted the Genndy Tartakovsky Clone Wars series in-between Clones and Sith as it essentially functions as another movie by being two hours in all and leads directly into Sith. I like the CG show as well, but as a full TV show, it's kinda awkward to put into a marathon what with the show jumping around in time in the first couple seasons and just being a lot of material to go through. Kinda hoping when it's done, someone starts making movie edits out of various story arcs.

WED99

th
Why wouldn't some of those people just wait?! I went about a year after Potter opened in the quiet season and everything was a walk on!

disney fan 13

That's what we do... Start with Revenge of the Sith. My friends and I have Yuuzhan Vong-ed (a term we have come to use that means we pretend something doesn't exist, just like that Yuuzhan Vong series) the first two movies

Awww, even though some things in NJO made me angry, I will say it was a interesting Arc.

FigmentJedi

Awww, even though some things in NJO made me angry, I will say it was a interesting Arc.
It just felt out of place in the Star Wars universe. The Yuuzhan Vong would be right at home in a setting like say Warhammer 40,000, but they seemed to be an awkward fit into the more idealistic space fantasy that Star Wars is.

erider

Why wouldn't some of those people just wait?! I went about a year after Potter opened in the quiet season and everything was a walk on!

Actually I heard the day after the opening, the lines already went down from 7 hours to 3 hours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom