DHS CARS LAND

disney fan 13

wouldnt it be smart to go with a Star Wars land now? Saying the taget date for the new movie is around 2015,2016 that could be right a round the point the land could open...plus after watching all 6 movies this weekend my head was spinning with all of the possibilities(still hoping that one day i will get the opprotunity to eat at Mos Eisley cantina!)...Disney is sitting on a gold mine and doing nothing with it!

Now you are making me want to break out the OT on Bluray...

M.rudolf

Not trying to milk you of info, even though I am, does this mean starting building before the decade is up or finishing before the decade is up? Those are two very different situations.
I think you'll see something open right as the second film in the new trilogy comes out

M.rudolf

whats the status of the pixar expansion? when would it be done and when would it break ground if its still the plan? sorry for annoying you about it
I'm conflicted on the ground break I've heard 2 thing. This is something I am posting that I'm basing on total rumor, but it has been told to me by numerous people.may groundbreaking d23 announcement

Turtle

I'm conflicted on the ground break I've heard 2 thing. This is something I am posting that I'm basing on total rumor, but it has been told to me by numerous people.may groundbreaking d23 announcement
is it still ratatouille, radiator springs racers, monsters inc door vault and flo's for 2018? btw, this is going in the backlot right?

M.rudolf

is it still ratatouille, radiator springs racers, monsters inc door vault and flo's for 2018? btw, this is going in the backlot right?
The only thing I'm hearing may change is rat. They could go with something else other than that I haven't seen any changes

cbconglom

The only thing I'm hearing may change is rat. They could go with something else other than that I haven't seen any changes
Again thanks so much for the info!

I think by the time we reach the end of d23 we will have heard quite a bit.. At least I sure hope so after the last disappointment

M.rudolf

Again thanks so much for the info!

I think by the time we reach the end of d23 we will have heard quite a bit.. At least I sure hope so after the last disappointment
I hope so but I think that Disney is leaking some info purposely and misleading a lot of people purposely. Some things that have come across my desk are way too good to be true. Disney is learning to use us now so I have to be careful about what I believe and post

Turtle

I hope so but I think that Disney is leaking some info purposely and misleading a lot of people purposely. Some things that have come across my desk are way too good to be true. Disney is learning to use us now so I have to be careful about what I believe and post
sorry for another question: would there be any new shops in the proposed pixar expansion?

menamechris

3 E tickets just sounds too good to be true. Even Carsland at DCA only had one, and they were desperate. They aren't near as desperate in Orlando.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom