News Destination D23 2023

TheMaxRebo

I keep asking about this, and nobody seems to have a solid definite answer.
I keep seeing this periodically , but today I think I saw the tail end of the shopping stampede.
Perhaps folks are just buying items in very large boxes….

-

Even if it is things being limited - it is per person so a couple can get double. and it is per UPC and each size of shirt has a different UPC.

So even if they limit it to 2 per person, a couple could get 4 of each shirt in XS, S, M, X, XL, etc.

djkidkaz

Tomorrow will be a good example of if the company is starting to turn the ship around. We’ve been through so many awful presentations since covid with the whole “trams are back, beignets are back” and the “here is blue sky art”. Show us that you are listening and know what fans want. Don’t just give us Moana / Zootopia land, show us how you are really investing in the parks. I want to go back to the days when you have numerous projects being developed at the same time in different parks. We don’t care about concept art for poly dvc rooms and stuff like that.

We want attractions.

We want attractions!

We want attractions!

That is the heart of what makes theme park fans tick.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Tomorrow will be a good example of if the company is starting to turn the ship around. We’ve been through so many awful presentations since covid with the whole “trams are back, beignets are back” and the “here is blue sky art”. Show us that you are listening and know what fans want. Don’t just give us Moana / Zootopia land, show us how you are really investing in the parks. I want to go back to the days when you have numerous projects being developed at the same time in different parks. We don’t care about concept art for poly dvc rooms and stuff like that.

We want attractions.

We want attractions!

We want attractions!

That is the heart of what makes theme park fans tick.

... and Disney will respond with

We have cupcakes!

We have cupcakes!

We have cupcakes!

trainplane3

Just saw three people walk by with two clear shopping bags each brim full of the limited edition ‘100 years of animation’ pin collection.
Doesn’t look to me like there are any buying limits or restrictions happening….
😮

-
I looked it up. There's 26 packs of 4 pins for that entire collection at $100 each. They might just be buying the whole series. That's seriously a lot of pins for just single series.

Disnutz311

Disney World Purist
So for those of you that are attending, help us make our voice heard. If they show something stupid give them a Boo or don't clap!! If everyone claps, cheers and screams like fanboys and fangirls they will think they are invincible in their direction. Live Streamed baby! Don't be obvious but a big boo, silence, or groans may be need multiple times tomorrow. If all we get is updates to minor things already talked about 1, 2, 3 years ago then let them know the displeasure. Just don't get kicked out.

I hope I am proven wrong tomorrow with whatever they show.

doctornick

I haven't followed the specific topic at all, but is there any chance they could repurpose Galactic Starcruiser into a de facto expansion of Galaxy's Edge? Specifically continuing the shuttle from the park and having that be a kind of dinner theater type of offering? I'm picturing a Hoop De Doo type setup with reservations to be able to go so not just a free for all but something that could certainly be monitized easily.

Drdcm

Here are my predictions… 1) Moana themed land at animal Kingdom. 2) Moana themed replacement for tiki room 3) Moana themed replacement for Rockin Rollercoaster, 4) new overlay for ToT… you guessed it, moana. 5) complete replacement of the land pavilion with a Moana meet and greet. 6) Frontierland will now be Mata Nui because, you know, Moana. 7) Disneyworld is going to be renamed to Moana land. And lastly, 8) JoW is going to be demolished and replaced with a planter.

Or… you know hopefully none of my ideas 😉

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom