Destination D: Amazing Adventures, at Contemporary Nov 19-20, 2016

MKCP 1985

What about the time Dreamfinder showed up?

That was a special moment for those in attendance and it shows you what D23 is capable of being and doing. My suggestion would be to appoint a head - someone to be the face of the organization to whom feedback can be given and then separate D23 renewals and merchandise orders from The Disney Store. Those 2 changes would go a long way with me.

Andrew_Ryan

Admit it, Disney could've, hypothetically speaking, announced the greatest advancement in theme park history and people would still find a reason to complain. No matter what this company does, they're never going to please everyone.

If they continue to take as long as they do to build and open these attractions, while continuing to increase prices regardless of new offerings, then, yes, you are going to hear the same complaints.

Next Big Thing

Is this Disney trying get their foot in the door as a Party Bus? When does the pole get added?

200.gif

brb1006

So a standard bus with some color changing LED's and speakers? This is the best they can come up with? I can do that with $200 and one day of programming.
They should have added screens similar to the ones at Disney Cruise Line that features various Disney/Pixar characters.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
They should have added screens similar to the ones at Disney Cruise Line that features various Disney/Pixar characters.

I agree, either on the banner areas up above or even maybe do something in the windows (?) There's plenty of new technology available to do something much cooler.

I also agree that maybe in the later hours they should tone down the media for tired guests

co10064

Premium Member
Maybe I really am missing something here, but what ever became of that "in park gathering"?
Answering my own question but it just looks like a night at MK w/ a jungle book fastpass...
Makes me wonder if this was what was planned or a last minute fix as ROL was not ready?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom