Destination D: Amazing Adventures, at Contemporary Nov 19-20, 2016

Prototype82

You draw them in with the thrill/entertaining attraction - then move them along to an exploration of the people, history and culture of the country. I, personally, think it can work (if done correctly, which I'll grant, is the scariest aspect).
I understand that it's a business. Epcot would make a lot of money off of thrilling attractions. A Fuji coaster in Japan, etc. I would love thrill rides in World Showcase or Future World that are truly unique. If they wanted to build a sleek futuristic coaster in FW for the sake of having a thrill ride: of course I'd back that. I'd back some sort of Ratatouille interactive show in France. Franchises sell merch. I do understand that. It's when a country's representation is entirely replaced with a snowman or a rat, when I start having problems. We are looking at dated 360 films when we have developed insane 360 lenses... But we won't get anything like that because characters sell. I want to be optimistic that they will do it right...

Imagineer Mitch

OK, so I was out of town this weekend and was hoping to come back to read about some cool new stuff. I've been into most of the threads now and I believe I've read about everything, let me summarize:

one new piece of concept art from StarWars land that appears to be the same as the last released one.
One movie of an Animatronic from Avatar land no other details except some experience concept art but nothing really attraction related.
A new adventure will be added to StarTours
New Magic Bands
Same gross pizza
nothing for ToyStory land
Cabanas at the Magic Kingdom
River of Lights is still a no show
Guardian's is not going into TOT
new bus prototypes

Did I miss anything else important? I was hoping for more reading after this weekend. :(
So Guardian's is not confirmed not going into TOT? What happened?

MagicHappens1971

So Guardian's is not confirmed not going into TOT? What happened?
It was stated that Guardians would not be going into ToT at the event. It was originally slated for ToT and was then seemingly pushed off the table when they realized DHS couldn't afford to loose a major headliner. It then seemed like Guardians would be going to Epcot. It's (in my opinion) not truly clear as to where/when/if Guardians will go anywhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom