Describe an attraction….badly.

MarvelCharacterNerd

I actually overheard a guy say this to his girlfriend (humorously) while passing by the attraction recently:

"Wanna wait 45 minutes in line to do bicep curls?"

I fell over laughing. :D #legit #istilllovetheattractionANDtheworkout

SteveAZee

If that were to be important one would have to have been there 41 years ago or have been there within the last couple of years. Otherwise the pictures match the music and it does put France in a good light which is the purpose of the attraction. Perhaps a survey might be started to see what percentage of people that visited the France pavilion at Epcot actually have visited France and know what it currently looks like.
I believe the point of this is to "Describe an attraction... badly".

Goofyernmost

I believe the point of this is to "Describe an attraction... badly".
You're right, except if you don't know what France looked like forty years ago, it really isn't describing anything some might be able to figure out, but I realize that is a thin line I'm crossing here. So I will be deleting it!

Lilofan

Summit Plummet at Blizzard Beach. The guys waiting down below gives scores 1-10 while cheering on which bathing attire ( which some do ) fly off the body while plummeting 60 mph to the bottom.

TomboyJanet

Summit Plummet at Blizzard Beach. The guys waiting down below gives scores 1-10 while cheering on which bathing attire ( which some do ) fly off the body while plummeting 60 mph to the bottom.
I Take it that my Velcro bikini is no good then huh? dang it! I'm going in wearing full body armor!

TomboyJanet

I just thought of a genius one for all Epcot fireworks: watch a simulation of a world war set to upbeat music as all nations launch overseas rockets in a battle for musical dominance

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom