Describe an attraction….badly.

celluloid

It's not really a good Nemo Attraction and is not quite a good aquarium experience. Come see how we sacraficed both as you contimplate how you should have gotten rid of another park hopping day to go check out Sea World.

celluloid

Not a ride I think, but Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground at MGM Studios was a classic.

It certainly was. Next to Camp Jurassic, because nothing can touch that, and Tom Sawyer's Island, I think it was the best exploration place of all theme park time. At least domestically.

My description was for Dumbo's circus themed playground, which quite often, ends up being enjoyed more by children than the ride.

Lilofan

It certainly was. Next to Camp Jurassic, because nothing can touch that, and Tom Sawyer's Island, I think it was the best exploration place of all theme park time. At least domestically.

My description was for Dumbo's circus themed playground, which quite often, ends up being enjoyed more by children than the ride.
I recall high circular fans at Honey outside playground blowing day and night but what feels like 100 degrees and humidity July August didn’t matter. The sweaty kids and me and some other adults crawled through the playground tunnel caves and even jumped on the slide. Tom Sawyer yes is tops. The playground netting all ages could climb and play on was fun too. Next door was the quick service outdoor Studio Catering Company where one can buy an ice cold beer for hydration.

celluloid

I recall high circular fans at Honey outside playground blowing day and night but what feels like 100 degrees and humidity July August didn’t matter. The sweaty kids and me and some other adults crawled through the playground tunnel caves and even jumped on the slide. Tom Sawyer yes is tops. The playground netting all ages could climb and play on was fun too. Next door was the quick service outdoor Studio Catering Company where one can buy an ice cold beer for hydration.

I certainly think that corner was superior to what they did to the Courtyard.

Pepper's Ghost

A train ride through the mountains goes sideways when we were Attacked by what appeared to be a crippled polar bear!
Not crippled polar bear... DISCO polar bear. 😁 Big difference. If you watch closely as you zip past in a split second, the disco lights make it look like he might've moved, but you'd be mistaken.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom