deleted

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I'm surprised they haven't walled off Project Tomorrow like what they did to Global Neighborhood

@marni1971 Any chance of this happening?
Only when it starts costing more money than it’s worth for good show. The face capture system was only updated last year IIRC. It’s all still working. All it takes is minimum staffing and a power supply for now but still works as a guest experience.

If another sponsor signs up that could change things.

dizneycrazy09

Only when it starts costing more money than it’s worth for good show. The face capture system was only updated last year IIRC. It’s all still working. All it takes is minimum staffing and a power supply for now but still works as a guest experience.

Any rumblings of new sponsorship?

Disney4family

Living with the Land isn't too far off from the original. There was a pretty major change to the very first room and the film clips fairly early on. The loss of a live guide was probably the biggest change from the original. Honestly, I think there have been more changes to Spaceship Earth than Living with (Listen to) the Land.
Josh just posted a video with the history of these attractions -
https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...pcot-an-epcot-center-history-part-one.946993/

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Living with the Land isn't too far off from the original. There was a pretty major change to the very first room and the film clips fairly early on. The loss of a live guide was probably the biggest change from the original. Honestly, I think there have been more changes to Spaceship Earth than Living with (Listen to) the Land. I agree that SSE needs to stay, if nothing else, but Future World is a dead concept at this point, sadly.
Judge for yourself :)

(And....)

Last edited:

Seth141

Hey @marni1971 ! You had mentioned awhile back that a revamp of Tomorrow’s child had been considered for the 2007 refurbishment and then scratched. Do you think there is any chance that this could be considered again?

HMF

A thought occurred to me. While it looks like we will be waiting a few years for version 5. Now that they are removing the siemens references What minor changes that could be done overnight would you like to see done to make the current version more bearable for the next few years?
My list
*Remove ABC's line from Phonican scene
*Put Roman Chariot Projection back on
*remove line about the first World Wide Web
*Remove "Backup System line
*Maybe a very minor lighting effect in the descent

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom