December Roll Call

Disneybird

I noticed on one thread that several members are planning trips around the first of Dec.. So who is going and when?

I'm taking my mother for her 80th birthday on Dec. 4th. My siblings are planning a trip then to, but she doesn't know that. Everyone is going to surprise her at breakfast that morning. She thinks it will just be the 2 of us but there will be at least 18 people instead.

I got our reservations at the Contemporary which is her all time favorite. She doesn't know that either.

So who else is going in December?

anne thomas

Hoping to go the 2 week of December

:wave: Hi,
If the deal I have been working on comes through we will be there for the 1st time for the three of us:ROFLOL:
This is how I feel:sohappy: my son feels:shrug: husband:brick:I am so excited I hope to be there if not , I have to wait until next December:eek:

So here is to hoping
:xmas:anne

Upvote 0

TinkIce

Taking our 7th trip in a row to the World from November 30th - December 8th this year!! :D

Ok, so technically our trip this year starts on November 30th, but our first day in the parks is going to be December 1st, so that counts right? :lol:

Also, this is going to be our first year staying at a Disney resort! Going to be staying in a Kidani Village villa at AKL, I can't wait!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

anne thomas

Ugh

My December trip may be the first week of January trip.:mad: I just can't seem to get people motivated to close the deal.:rolleyes: If people do not start hopping on board.......their going to get me like this -->:fork:

:lookaroun Anne

Upvote 0

timon71

Roll Call

Hello all,
Will be at Boardwalk 12/6-12/10 for a travel agent training program. Hope everyone enjoys their stay and the parks during the holidays. Going to MVMCP on 12/9. Anyone else?

Upvote 0

oliver&co1

We are going to be checking into Poly the 17th thru 23!!!!!!:xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:
We can't wait it is our annual trip and are sooo exicted to be at the Poly this year@

Upvote 0

EvilQueen-T

first trip without kids...soooo exciting. it's amazing how different a wdw trip is depending on what type of group you go with. I LOVE going with or without kids but the experience is completely different.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom