December Meet -- Official pictures, posts, etc.

WDWScottieBoy

I was able to meet Rob and a past member while there but didn't have time to make it to the meet. Glad to see you all had time and maybe once I move down there I'll be able to go and hang out more often.

Tati...you really did go all out with the winter clothes didn't you. :lol:

SpenceMan01

Irrawaddy Erik said:
I will be there. You know where to find me LOL :animwink:
I'll be there then, but the 10th is our one day at Universal *dodges flung tomatos* :animwink:

Jungle Cruise CM I assume? If so, I'll be sure to say hi! :wave:

The Mom

Premium Member
WDWScottieBoy said:
Tati...you really did go all out with the winter clothes didn't you. :lol:

Saturday it was a bit chilly at MGM; the folks who came without a jacket/sweater/sweatshirt were freezing their buns off.

sillyspook13

Figment1986 said:
I love the Dr evil pose... the someone taking a photo of the camera taking a photo of the camera taking a photo of the camera *gets smaked.. fixed again.... Hialrious
The themed picture was my idea! You should have seen Static-X kissing my feet after. He must have really liked that idea! :lol:

Slipknot

The Mom said:
Please note that I am NOT in the ToT photos, but The Son is. (He's wearing the wdwmagic tee.)

I am in the dinner photos, however, along with my dear husband. The Son was off in another room with Pam, Static-x, Foxfire, wannabebelle, and pam's daughter, Danielle.

What great planning on Prime Time's part, huh? Between your son and Danielle, I think I am now partially blind... Ask your son if you don't know about the light-up ice cube discovery. :hammer: Hopefully he will remember what I am talking about. If not Danielle should. It was cool to finally meet you!!! :wave:

Slipknot

sillyspook13 said:
The themed picture was my idea! You should have seen Static-X kissing my feet after. He must have really liked that idea! :lol:

Well, you were the ONLY one comming up with ideas (I don't remember if it was you or someone else who came up with the see, speak, hear no evil idea...). And I am a fan of Dr. Evil so... :drevil: :D

sillyspook13

Static-X said:
Well, you were the ONLY one comming up with ideas (I don't remember if it was you or someone else who came up with the see, speak, hear no evil idea...). And I am a fan of Dr. Evil so... :drevil: :D
Yeah that was me too.

Tramp

Nice pix......looks like a good time. :) I recognize some but most I do not. Could someone take the pictures and superimpose their WDWMagic name of the person on top of them so we could put the face with the name?

Sledge

Account Suspended
So far in the pictures I have seen Ashton Kutcher, a lot smaller version of Rikishi Fatu, a young Dan Marino, Phil Margera from Jackass/Viva la Bam, Jared the Subway guy and Josh Hartnett (sp?). Then in some pictures I saw a girl that looked like Cindy Crawford, but the face different and a little shorter.

ogryn

Sledge said:
So far in the pictures I have seen Ashton Kutcher, a lot smaller version of Rikishi Fatu, a young Dan Marino, Phil Margera from Jackass/Viva la Bam, Jared the Subway guy and Josh Hartnett (sp?). Then in some pictures I saw a girl that looked like Cindy Crawford, but the face different and a little shorter.

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If people could fill in their numbers, that would be a great help. (sorry if I've missed you, or doubled you....)

Attachments

• meet2.jpg
    meet2.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 337
  • meet3.jpg
    meet3.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 333
  • meet1.jpg
    meet1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 259

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom