December 2009 countdown and celebration

mikeb1967

Dec. 2009

Hello, Only 7 days to go!!! 10th-13th / Disney Wonder, 13th-18th POP Century, my birthday on the 17th, birthday lunch at Le Cellier and free $75 gift card to spend instead of free admission and free CS dining all week. Such a deal. MikeB

Upvote 0

mickeysaver

Vacation begins for me at Noon on Friday. I can leave work and forget it all exists until the 14th. We arrive at the YC on Saturday after the long drive down from Atlanta. We have no plans Saturday night, but might check out the Boardwalk area. I can't freakin' wait! :xmas:

Upvote 0

josephkinn

2 days to go

Arrival on Sat morning POFQ till the 10th cant wait hoping the rain wont happen. Anyone going to the mvmcp ON THE 8TH ILL BE LONING IT:xmas::xmas::xmas:

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

8 days to go. Yay, Friday!! Going to be a busy weekend getting the house ready for Christmas so I can enjoy my vacation and not be rushed when I get back on the 19th.

Upvote 0

dave1105

Leaving tomorrow morning around 5am and hopefully will arrive sometime around 7pm. Saturday and Sunday nights offsite, then first thing Monday we check in to the Wilderness Lodge for our first stay there. I can't wait!

Upvote 0

lighteningqueen

1 day 14 hours. oh boy almost didn't make it. i ws rushed by amb for possible heart attack... 2 days ago just got out,,, close one but was svt. i passed the stress test so now i can go just no wild rides

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom