December 2009 countdown and celebration

Tiggerfanatic

1 day 14 hours. oh boy almost didn't make it. i ws rushed by amb for possible heart attack... 2 days ago just got out,,, close one but was svt. i passed the stress test so now i can go just no wild rides

Glad to hear you're doing OK - that's a scary feeling. Take it easy this trip - those wild rides will still be there when you go back again. I'll be arriving Saturday afternoon for a week of Christmas fun!!

Upvote 0

mickey2008.1

Glad to hear you're doing OK - that's a scary feeling. Take it easy this trip - those wild rides will still be there when you go back again. I'll be arriving Saturday afternoon for a week of Christmas fun!!
hope you have fun on your own, we will be there on the 13, scat cats for drinks! happy holidays:xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

Upvote 0

MinnieSummer

I've got to get through today, wednesday and thursday and then Friday we're on our way for the MVMCP!:xmas: And then 10 days and we're on our way for our annual Christmas Trip -- BLT here we come. AND if I can get a room, my husband told me last night we could go up for New Years Eve, something I've always wanted to do but never thought would happen.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

dixiepixie

12 Days to go!!!!!:sohappy:
Almost time to start the "final countdown"!

I have my Disney themed tree for the room, Mickey Head shaped wreath for room door, window decorations, and our "Disney Stuff" bags (3 of'em) all ready to go.
Made the Ultimate Packing List (s) yesterday. Start packing the suitcases next week.

Our high school is in the State Championship this Sat in Chapel Hill :sohappy:, so off to that this weekend and then final details and getting ready to hit the road next week! :sohappy::sohappy: GO RAIDERS!

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

3 days to go!! Finshed up the laundry last night, and now I'm down to wearing the ratty underwear and stretched out bras from the bottom of the drawer because all the good stuff is packed!:lol: Even my socks have a hole in the toe today. But, I don't care, I'm leaving for Disney in 3 DAYS!!!

Upvote 0

jen2009

4 days and a wake up and we are off to Disney! :sohappy: Almost there Port Orleans French Quarter.......Honeymoon is on its way finally!!!!!!!!!:xmas:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom