December 2009 countdown and celebration

josephkinn

60 days for me

:xmas: getting excited now 2 moths to go just book my ticket to MVMCP Dec 8th. :xmas:

Dec 5-10 Port Orleans French Q

Disneyland 69,70,71,72,73,74,75,88 Lived near Anahiem

WDW 78,81,83,88,91,95 2000 wilderness lodge 01 movies o2 offsight 04 music 05 Pop 07 wilderness lodge 08 CBR 09 POFQ

Upvote 0

momofnine

Original Poster
:( We had to cancel our trip because one of our sons has 2 wrestling tournaments, a wrestling meet, and a football banquet the week we were suppose to be at Disney... I have to admit we were tempted to just leave him home alone. :lookaroun We are in the process of trying to figure out a time that we can re-book. It is hard because Christmas time is the best time to go (IMO).
Sissa216 is still going, hope she has a great time!

Upvote 0

MickeyPalNick

Dec 09

Hi all...42 days to go...Can't wait to see WDW during Christmas!!

We'll be staying at the Beach Club Resort Dec. 7-14. We have a big group, wife, son, SIL, DW's cousin and her family (aunt, uncle, 2 sons). Her cousin's family's first trip!! Should be fun.

Have ARD's for Candlelight Procession at Nine Dragons (DW is Chinese...hope the food is good.) Other ARD's for Crystal Palace Lunch, Captains Grill, Tusker House, Hollywood and Vine, and The Wave.

Have MVMCP tix too.

I also have a surprise for all the women in the group. I have an appointment for them at Periwigs for manicures the day we get there. A little thank you/Merry Christmas:xmas:

Upvote 0

josephkinn

:xmas: 5 Disney movies to go then ill be hopping the plane for my favorite vacation place. Dec 4-10 Port Orleans FQ. And starting to plan my next trip Dec 2010 My second nieces christmas/graduation present. :xmas:

Disneyland 69,70,71,72,73,74,75,88 Lived near Anahiem

WDW 78,81,83,88,91,95 2000 wilderness lodge 01 movies o2 offsight 04 music 05 Pop 07 wilderness lodge 08 CBR 09 POFQ

Upvote 0

Billy6

45 days for me....:sohappy: Going with my baby sister, Dec 10-14th, staying at AS-Sports...This will be my 20th time at WDW....:sohappy:

Upvote 0

MinnieSummer

I'm sooooo jealous of all of you that will be there in under 50 days. I've still got 56 to go. BLT 12/21 through 12/26. I think I've got all my ADR's but I'm changing one from the California Grill on Christmas Eve. I just don't think my family will enjoy the food. Am I crazy for cancelling?

Upvote 0

dave1105

42 Days for us! Going with DW and DMIL. Going to be Mother In Law's first visit, so looking forward to seeing WDW thru new eyes. Staying at Wilderness Lodge for first time.

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

Dec. 12th - 46 more days. 4th year in a row seeing all the beautiful Christmas decorations. Doing the CP for the 1st time ever - managed ADR's at Chefs de France. Really looking forward to that. Final payment due tomorrow. Need to get really serious about booking a flight!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom