December 2009 countdown and celebration

MinnieSummer

Yiiiippppeeee! :sohappy: I just added a trip November 20th to go to MVMCP!.:xmas: I think my husband loves me because that means two trips in less than a month. Even though this is only one night at a value resort it still counts.

Upvote 0

TinkIce

My family has been going to WDW in early December for the past five years; this year will mark our fifth trip in a row! (Sixth trip overall)

I love being able to go at Christmas time, it's so much more magical at that time :). We've talked about going at a different time, but we just can't bring ourselves to doing it! :lol: We'll be going earlier than normal this year, from December 1st to the 8th. Crowds should be pretty low at this time! :D

Upvote 0

Pippa

We'll be at WDW from Nov 28 to Dec 11 at Saratoga Springs!!

This will be our 8th time to WDW and we can't wait!!

WooHoo!

I'm at AKV Kidani Village Nov 28-Dec12.

Graham9, where are you in the South of England?? And are you flying Virgin? We could be on the same plane!!!

Upvote 0

dixiepixie

49 Days!

OR

1 Month, 2 Weeks, and 5 Days!

Can't Wait!!!!!!:p
All paid for, had lunch with friends who will be there at the same time today to plan meet-ups. Candlelight Processional Dinner Package ADR's for 5:30 on 12/22 at Restaurant Marrakesh for the 8:15 CP and reserved seating for Illuninations! So excited, we have seen holiday decorations before but have never been able to catch the CP.
And Christmas Day lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern.
Grand Gathering party of 9 all staying at the All-Star Music.
Also just decided today that we are leaving a day earlier than planned and spending a day at Downtown Disney and Mini-Golf at Mickey's Winter Summerland!:sohappy:
See you all there.....:wave:

Upvote 0

tecowdw

Refer to my trip countdown below. It's getting closer...
:sohappy:

Of course, if there isn't anything listed below, the worst has happened - no planned trip to the World!
:eek:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom