DCL Picture Of The Day

Tater48

Original Poster
wt6k43.jpg

MarkTwain

5106313295_01e2c5aca6_b.jpg

On the 2007 Mediterranean cruise, we were waiting on a dock in Villefranche, France, for the tender to pick us up and take us back to the ship (the village was too small for the Magic to dock in). As were waiting I turned around and saw this life preserver on an iron-wrought handrail. :)

I most post some more on future days...

Tater48

Original Poster
I found it on a tour once. Can't say I ever used it properly though.:lol:

Somebody told us that it was down Route 66, but by the time we checked out WaveBands, the Cadillac Lounge and Diversions, it was Stateroom time:snore:. Dang you can stay up late and lose track of time on those cruises. I still think someone gave us some bogus information as to where it was, because SHE turned out to be emceeing Krazy Karaoke in WaveBands that night. Tissa was a great CM. She did the Adventures Away Deck Party and the Pirates In The Caribbean Party, too. I will have to find a picture of her and post it. She was fantastic. Maybe I'll look for that fitness room on our next cruise.:ROFLOL:

Disneyfalcon

Somebody told us that it was down Route 66, but by the time we checked out WaveBands, the Cadillac Lounge and Diversions, it was Stateroom time:snore:. Dang you can stay up late and lose track of time on those cruises. I still think someone gave us some bogus information as to where it was, because SHE turned out to be emceeing Krazy Karaoke in WaveBands that night. Tissa was a great CM. She did the Adventures Away Deck Party and the Pirates In The Caribbean Party, too. I will have to find a picture of her and post it. She was fantastic. Maybe I'll look for that fitness room on our next cruise.:ROFLOL:

She totally gave you bad information!:lol: She wanted you in Karaoke!!

It's on Deck 9 forward behind the spa. It's really very pretty. Dh took advantage of it awesome. I thought about it for about two seconds after I saw it. But only about 2 seconds.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom