• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

DCL Picture Of The Day

Lisalyn

Great photos everyone! I just keep dreaming of a Disney Cruise. Your pictures are making me want to really kick it into reality! LOL

ajrwdwgirl

This might be a silly question.....but Port Canaveral? Is that NASA stuff in the background of your picture?

Tom

Tom
This might be a silly question.....but Port Canaveral? Is that NASA stuff in the background of your picture?
Yes. Vehicle Assembly Building on the left (white), large antenna tower, and launch pad on the right (gray).

Very cool pic.

Phonedave

Here is the NASA Freedom Star berthed in Port Canaveral, taken from the deck of the Disney Wonder. It is one of two SRB recovery craft

-dave

ajrwdwgirl

Cool pic, thanks for sharing. If you don't mind I'd like to use your pic in my class soon. I teach astronomy and we are currently talking about NASA machinery.

Here is the NASA Freedom Star berthed in Port Canaveral, taken from the deck of the Disney Wonder. It is one of two SRB recovery craft

-dave

Top Bottom