DCL Picture Of The Day

Minnie1976

I have heard how wonderful cruises are, and these pictures are wonderful. I just can't make myself go on one or even want to. I can get seasick just watching Deadliest Catch or watching the waves when we have to cross a bridge and the waves are bad. I guess it is something I'll just have to live through these pictures.

DISNEY FANTASY

I have heard how wonderful cruises are, and these pictures are wonderful. I just can't make myself go on one or even want to. I can get seasick just watching Deadliest Catch or watching the waves when we have to cross a bridge and the waves are bad. I guess it is something I'll just have to live through these pictures.

Sea sickness is actually a rare issue and well over blown, look at this article. Please do not have fear of something that is actually rather rare and little issue on new ships.

http://traveltips.usatoday.com/prevent-motion-sickness-cruise-1777.html

Double one today.

ChuckElias

I have heard how wonderful cruises are, and these pictures are wonderful. I just can't make myself go on one or even want to. I can get seasick just watching Deadliest Catch or watching the waves when we have to cross a bridge and the waves are bad.
There are very effective medications that alleviate sea-sickness. But if you just can't bring yourself to take the risk, there are also river cruises that aren't affected by open water, waves, tides, etc. That might be an option for you to consider, even thought Disney doesn't offer any river cruises.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom