DCL Picture Of The Day

Ralphlaw

And why, pray tell, did you take a picture of your stateroom shower? Looking closely, it appears someone had already used the shower (the razor is in the corner). I could see perhaps snapping a bunch of photos when you first got there, but afterward? Were you bored?

I definitely appreciate the gesture, but one can't help but wonder.

TDF

And why, pray tell, did you take a picture of your stateroom shower? Looking closely, it appears someone had already used the shower (the razor is in the corner). I could see perhaps snapping a bunch of photos when you first got there, but afterward? Were you bored?

Why not is the question… hey I took a picture in the public bathrooms for goodness sakes. LOL
Picture of our Welcome Aboard letter, along with first FE gift! This could possibly help any of those curious for the girls cruise.
DSC00843.jpg

Tom

Beta Return

We take photos of every inch of every stateroom and resort hotel room we stay in. 99% of the time it's before we unpack a single thing. Sometimes we forget or are in a hurry to unpack when we get access to our room late, and end up with a few photos that may include personal items.

More people than you think take photos like this - and yes, even of bathrooms :D

Ralphlaw

Seeing pictures of all these bathrooms makes me have to . . . well, you get the picture. I'd write more, but I'm suddenly in a hurry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom