DCL Picture Of The Day

Ralphlaw

Were you there with @DISNEY FANTASY or is that just a coincidence that you are in another poster's picture? If it is the later option, I think that this is really cool!!!

Just dumb coincidence. Honestly, I'm not 100% positive it's me, but (1) It sure looks like me; and (2) I stood in that exact spot to watch the Jack Sparrow thing on the Disney Fantasy during Holy Week, 2013. The only obvious anomaly is that it shows me wearing glasses, which I usually only use for reading, not hanging out on deck. But I might've worn them on deck; it's not rare for me to wear them wherever.

In any event, that's what I look like, for anyone who may care.

DISNEY FANTASY

Just dumb coincidence. Honestly, I'm not 100% positive it's me, but (1) It sure looks like me; and (2) I stood in that exact spot to watch the Jack Sparrow thing on the Disney Fantasy during Holy Week, 2013. The only obvious anomaly is that it shows me wearing glasses, which I usually only use for reading, not hanging out on deck. But I might've worn them on deck; it's not rare for me to wear them wherever.

In any event, that's what I look like, for anyone who may care.

It was taken in August 2012.

Ralphlaw

3MedCruise093_filtered.jpg
[/quote]

But that's me, with 2 kids on my back.

Bolna

That's a proper cheese selection!! The only thing that I was disappointed about at Palo Brunch was the cheese selection which just seemed so plain to me. I see that Remy is much better in that regard!!

DISNEY FANTASY

That's a proper cheese selection!! The only thing that I was disappointed about at Palo Brunch was the cheese selection which just seemed so plain to me. I see that Remy is much better in that regard!!

Yes it was, my eyes popped out, love cheese and it was really really good, she asked me what I normally like then said if you like those, you may like these and gave me some extras to test, i cant recall them now but one i was told was very expensive.

Anothoer view,

This is a darker photo, no flash..

If you do not like- you must be crackers!!!!!!

DISNEY FANTASY

PS If anyone likes my photos, well more to come next week but *live* on my blog, see link below, as I post on a number of social media, and internet connections might be not as god as at home, I will post on my blog only, so if you want to sail to Alaska next week and cruise in 'The Walt' then follow my blog.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom