DCL Picture Of The Day

TDF

Your pics are incredible! Still trying to talk DH into a Disney Cruise- but after our cruise on Norweigan Epic, he's not interested. There was nothing "wrong" with it, but it wasn't as "grand" as we expected and little to do at sea :(. I will have to keep looking at your pictures and watching my recorded DCL show from the travel channel I guess :)
We did the EPIC in August in Europe. We didn’t love it but it was still a great cruise. Did you not find enough to do at night? We felt like that was the main issue. A Disney Cruise was completely different. Just being in the Disney atmosphere made it better. Let me at your husband… i’ll tell him how it is. LOL

danpam1024

We did the EPIC in August in Europe. We didn’t love it but it was still a great cruise. Did you not find enough to do at night? We felt like that was the main issue. A Disney Cruise was completely different. Just being in the Disney atmosphere made it better. Let me at your husband… i’ll tell him how it is. LOL

Yes, we felt trapped and bored- the only time they had stuff to do at night was when we had been in port (and out on excursions) all day and were dead tired. Plus, my DS was 8 and he was one of maybe 5 kids on the ship. The kid areas were dead so we kinda felt bad for him as well :(

TDF

Yes, we felt trapped and bored- the only time they had stuff to do at night was when we had been in port (and out on excursions) all day and were dead tired. Plus, my DS was 8 and he was one of maybe 5 kids on the ship. The kid areas were dead so we kinda felt bad for him as well :(
It was awkward for me as well… I was 17-18 and felt to old for the teen area (didn’t really like it anyway) and to young to do anything else onboard… Disney was much better and as you know kids will always be on a Disney cruise!

Trying to be a photographer lol!
DSC00902.jpg

Ralphlaw

Yeah, that's part of a problem. I suppose. Unless you do a Disney Cruise, there's not as much to do for the little kids. Except for eating, drinking, pools, and gambling, it's kind of boring. The shows aren't as good, the activities for kids are rather pathetic, and there just aren't many kids around. I hear now that Norway is getting the Nickelodean characters like Dore the Explorer. Oh yeah, that'll be just as good as Mickey, Goofy and a couple dozen princesses.

TDF

I just realised that my picture of the Wonder and the picture @ChuckElias posted of the Magic contrast very well the difference between the Magic without the Outlook Cafe on deck 10 and the Wonder with it.
WOW!! That definitely is quite different.

- CRY - Here is our waiter Max in Animators. Pictured is my brother and I.
DSC01079.jpg

Bolna

Adult pool....with a kiddo right there... LOL! No, I'm not one of *those* people. Just found some amount of entertainment in the irony... :D

That was embarkation day before the muster drill. Once we were on our way they were extremely good at enforcing the adult only aspect. When I posted the picture I was thinking of commenting about the kid. :)

okw2006

I've probably already posted this one, but since it's Father's Day tomorrow, here's my dad (with me and my wife) in the middle of the Mediterranean in '07:

You can tweet your favorite picture of your dad on vacation to #DCLdads this weekend.
Great picture! I know this was a special time for you and your dad!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom