DCL Picture Of The Day

BYancey

dclmojito_zps975eff54.jpg

Mojito tasting on the Magic!

sweetpee_1993

I'll let you know in a couple of weeks!!!

And, by the way, you're NOT crazy for taking pictures of the bathrooms!!

I totally plan to do a ladies room photo tour! In fact, that's something Tracey & I can do. We'll walk to the various restrooms earlier in the day (when mostly empty) and take turns snapping pics. I'll hit the ladies room, he can hit the men's room. Then we can compare! In theory it sounds totally insane to even consider spending ship time "touring" the restrooms but they're so neat and such a huge departure from your run-of-the-mill utilitarian-type facilities. They make them INTERESTING!

Ralphlaw

Which ladie's room is this, and, correspondingly, which men's room would then have the bullfighter? By the way, go on in and get your picture, late at night or early morning. Stand outside for 10 minutes or so to see if anyone goes in or out, then knock on the door and yell "Cleaning crew." If no one answers, go on in.

tink66

Is a pre-cruise picture ok for this thread? We sail on the Fantasy this Saturday, so to get in the mood, we put on steel drum music and my wife made Conch Fritters!! In the immortal words of Captain Jack Sparrow, "Welcome to the Caribbean, love".

894666_10201101387240209_1083120937_o.jpg
Looks yummy what is it??

ChuckElias

It's Conch Fritters on an Animator's Palette dish, with an Animator's Palette butter knife, with a DCL Drink o' the Day glass, with a Mickey salt shaker. :)

ChuckElias

Uhmm… that answer is no.
DSC00813.jpg

I was making dinner with the family last night and covertly checking the forum on my phone. Your reply made me actually laugh out loud, and so my wife and daughter sighed in that way that has become all-too-familiar and asked me what was so funny. So I had to explain the whole thread, the original question about whether anybody took pictures of the bathrooms, my silly reply, and then your silly reply. I then showed them your picture of this bathroom and they both said, "Oh yeah, that's right next to the pool on Deck 11".

We are a sick family!!! :D

TDF

I was making dinner with the family last night and covertly checking the forum on my phone. Your reply made me actually laugh out loud, and so my wife and daughter sighed in that way that has become all-too-familiar and asked me what was so funny. So I had to explain the whole thread, the original question about whether anybody took pictures of the bathrooms, my silly reply, and then your silly reply. I then showed them your picture of this bathroom and they both said, "Oh yeah, that's right next to the pool on Deck 11".

We are a sick family!!! :D
HAHA! I went in then left then went in with my camera, made sure no one was there and went picture happy in the bathroom. My brother was outside and just stared at me with that face saying… your kidding right?
DSC00803.jpg

danpam1024

Your pics are incredible! Still trying to talk DH into a Disney Cruise- but after our cruise on Norweigan Epic, he's not interested. There was nothing "wrong" with it, but it wasn't as "grand" as we expected and little to do at sea :(. I will have to keep looking at your pictures and watching my recorded DCL show from the travel channel I guess :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom