DashHaber's Imagineering Toybox

DashHaber

Original Poster
Strider
(Inverted roller coaster)
Grandmaster Meio rules over the Earth with an iron fist, and Strider Hiryu has been sent in to put him down. Grab onto your glider and take to the skies, as you soar around the rooftops of Kazakh City and face off against the Grandmaster.

When we were doing initial brainstorming on that Capcom idea in SYWTBAI, we had the idea of rooting it in Street Fighter and games connected to that franchise. Final Fight certainly fit that theme, and it turns out Strider did, too. Considering the acrobatic leaps and jumps that are a core part of the gameplay, a roller coaster seems like a perfect fit. I decided to go with an inverted coaster approach, as the games start with Strider Hiryu flying in on a glider. As for the queue, guests walk through the alleys of Kazakh City (taken from the 2014 game). It's a mix of ornate Russian design and high-end futuristic touches, but the atmosphere is oppressive. Signs and posters depict Grandmaster Meio in his fearsome glory, and speaker systems warn citizens to follow their duties and never rebel. Eventually, guests take a turn into what appears to be a ruined apartment building. Venturing deeper, however, they discover it is in fact a covert base for the Striders. Plans and schematics are pinned up and marked. along with images of notable enemies from the game. A rack of cyphers (plasma blades with tonfa-like handles) hang on a wall in cages, although one is missing from a locker marked "Hiryu". Eventually, guests reach the loading platform. Their seats hang from the ride vehicle, which appears to be a glider.

Once seated, we begin our ascent. We rise among the buildings, with keen eyes noticing Strider Hiryu crouched and hanging along a rooftop edge. We reach the top, then go speeding down and swing inside of a building. In the darkened shadows of Kazakh City structures, we see images and moments of Strider cutting his way through Meio military troopers as alarms blare. We emerge back outside, twisting and turning around the rooftops of Kazakh City. As beautiful as some of the architecture might be, our next sight is a dangerous one: the Flying Battleship Balrog. As we move around it, the air is filled with the sounds of cannon blasts as if it's taking fire at us. We can even see Strider Hiryu on the deck of the ship, doing battle with the armored mercenary Solo. Managing to escape, we soar around more of the Kazakh City rooftops. However, we turn towards a building topped by a statue of Grandmaster Meio, as we dip and enter the building. As we enter the darkness, we hear Grandmaster Meio yell, "Your end is inevitable!". The white knuckle turns in the darkness are periodically broken by flashes of the Grandmaster's purple magic and the red sheen of Strider Hiryu's cypher, the two engaged in fierce battle. Eventually, we hear a languished yell from the Grandmaster as we emerge from the darkness. Strider Hiryu stands on a rooftop corner, as if looking with pride on a new day, as we slow down and return to the streets of Kazakh City at the unloading area.

DashHaber

Original Poster
For a phineas and ferb ride, your best places to put it would be Tomorrowland, epcot, or Hollywood studios. Tomorrowland cause of the invention aspect of it
Those would be solid ideas for locations. In the meantime, I've been thinking of ideas, and I've found an interesting challenge to making a Phineas and Ferb attraction: the versatility. Within the framework and tropes of that show, they really play around so much with what they do, that I'm finding that plenty of attraction types would work with Phineas and Ferb. Maybe a trackless dark ride, a simulator, or even a 3D show. It's a challenge now in thinking about what approach I might do.

DashHaber

Original Poster
Animal Crossing River Cruise
(Boat ride)
Hop aboard a boat at Nook Cruise Lines, where the raccoon tycoon Tom Nook has set up a boat tour of the local village. As you gently float down the river, you be treated to the sight of many familiar villagers taking in the pleasures of a simple day.

While it is awesome that Universal is going to be getting some Nintendo-inspired attractions, I would love the day that an entire Nintendo theme park might happen. There are so many memorable properties at Nintendo which could easily fill a theme park. In terms of more recent successes, Animal Crossing would definitely have some sort of representation. Most would say with stores or a restaurant, but I think a ride might be possible. How could you do a ride based around a game that's all about taking it easy as you do chores and design a town? Simple: a gentle boat ride in the vein of "it's a small world". The queue takes us into the offices of Nook Cruise Lines, a humble office space with posters for other travel opportunities and businesses from Nook Incorporated. An empty desk has a sign from Nook, saying that he will be back but to have our bells ready for the trip. Guests exit the building into the main holding area (which resembles a seaside hill), heading down a pier structure towards the loading area, where their boat awaits. Signs with Mr. Resetti's face on them warn of proper procedure when getting into the boat. Eventually, guests hop aboard.

Moving gently along the river, we pass through a facade of hills to enter the main ride space. We pass a sign that reads "Welcome to Animal Crossing!", with Copper and Booker standing watch by it. They salute as we pass by, and enter the village. Cute buildings stand here and there along the riverside, as villagers go about their day. We might recognize plenty of these characters, such as Blathers celebrating a new fossil he has received, Isabelle speaking to a villager with her clipboard in hand, or Tom Nook showing a new home to an excited villager. There are even others just seen doing activities like fishing and digging. Eventually, our ride shifts from the warm daytime sun to a cool evening. K. K. Slider puts on a concert for cheering villagers, and fireworks (via projections) offer stunning colors against the stars. The atmosphere is like a summer carnival. Eventually, we ease out of the village. As we pass a sign that reads "Thanks for Visiting!", Isabelle and the Villager (the player character from the games) are there to wave us off, as we pull into the unloading area at the piers.

Last edited:

DashHaber

Original Poster
@ThatGuyFromFlorida wanted to check in and give you an update on the Phineas and Ferb attraction. I'm still split on some potential ideas, so I thought I'd get your opinion on which of these ideas you might prefer most:

• (trackless dark ride) Phineas and Ferb create an all-in-one theme park attraction for the Tri-State Summer Carnival.
  • (dark ride/spiritual successor to Journey into Imagination) Phineas and Ferb enter the Tri-State Imagination Celebration.
  • (slot car dark ride) Phineas and Ferb create their own extreme car to spice up a car show.
  • (simulator) Phineas and Ferb rebuild the time machine, this time for vacation packages.
  • (3D show) Phineas and Ferb present at the Tri-State Invention Expo.

DashHaber

Original Poster
Alright, I've decided what I'm going to do about Phineas and Ferb. It's going to be two attractions, not just one. Why? Well, I've tried to think of a core hook to guide myself, considering the versatility of the property. I've got the idea, now.

It will be a revamping of Epcot's Imagination! Pavilion.

Let's fact it, the Imagination! Pavilion isn't one of the better parts of the Future World section of Epcot. Journey into Imagination has seen better days (it's still okay, but nowhere near what it once was), and the Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival feels like a placeholder attraction that has stuck around too long. It needs something to recapture that spirit and wonder about the possibilities of imagination, and odds are they'd probably use an IP for that. Phineas and Ferb is just the IP to help rekindle that wonder and help this section of the park find its way again.

It'll still be a bit more time, but I'm thinking a dark ride that would be centered around Phineas and Ferb, while there would also be a 3D show focused on Perry and Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

Last edited:

DashHaber

Original Poster
F-Zero: Test Drive
(Launch roller coaster)
Do you have what it takes to make it in the high-stakes racing world of F-Zero? Hop behind the wheel and take part in a preliminary run, and see how it feels to face down the dangerous turns and frenzied pace that threaten racers like Captain Falcon.

One of Nintendo's more neglected franchises is F-Zero, a racing game with a futuristic setting and all about speed. Were a Nintendo theme park ever to happen, F-Zero would have to get some attention. Why? With that high speed, it seems like prime fodder for a roller coaster. The exterior for this roller coaster is one such futuristic building, adorned with a sign reading MUTE CITY SPEEDWAY. Entering in, guests find the walls adorned with advertisements for the F-Zero races. In fact, the first portion of the building seems like a welcome center for the sport of F-Zero. Signs and displays talk about the history and evolution of this racing form, while others showcase notable racers, like fighter pilot Jody Summer, alien assassin Pico, and the famous bounty hunter Captain Falcon. As guests continue, a sign that reads F-ZERO PILOTS THIS WAY diverts them to a more utilitarian hallway. They pass a check-in station for preliminary races, with signs explaining the rules for a preliminary race run, as they pass through the maintenance bay. Schematics for F-Zero race vehicles hang unfurled amid shelves of spare parts. Eventually, guests make their way to the track launch bay. It is here where they find the loading area, with their F-Zero racer ride vehicle waiting for them.

Once we're secured in our F-Zero racer, an announcement system tells us to hang tight as we proceed for our preliminary run: one lap around Mute City Speedway. With that, our vehicle pulls forward until they reach the starting gate, whose lights are red with STOP appearing on the gate's top. Once the lights are green with GO, our vehicle takes off at top speed. Sharp turns and weaving dives takes us on a course filled with peril. We zoom along the track, racing past utility pillars and buildings. Some of these structures even have advertisements for the F-Zero races. At a few of the turns, there is a harsh green light, as if we come too close to nearly crashing into the security barriers that try to keep racers safe with a mean shock to the system. Eventually, we pass through an end gate, bringing an end to our preliminary run. An announcement system thanks us for our performance and that they will see if we qualify to join the ranks of F-Zero racers, telling us to safety exit our vehicle as we pull into the launch bay to unload from our ride.

Last edited:

EmFromPlanetEarth

@ThatGuyFromFlorida wanted to check in and give you an update on the Phineas and Ferb attraction. I'm still split on some potential ideas, so I thought I'd get your opinion on which of these ideas you might prefer most:

• (trackless dark ride) Phineas and Ferb create an all-in-one theme park attraction for the Tri-State Summer Carnival.
  • (dark ride/spiritual successor to Journey into Imagination) Phineas and Ferb enter the Tri-State Imagination Celebration.
  • (slot car dark ride) Phineas and Ferb create their own extreme car to spice up a car show.
  • (simulator) Phineas and Ferb rebuild the time machine, this time for vacation packages.
  • (3D show) Phineas and Ferb present at the Tri-State Invention Expo.
I’m spilt between the 3d show and the dark ride. I also did this one simulator ride idea to replace star tours for a so you want to be an imagineer competition one time revolving around a cartoon crossover attraction with doofenshmirtz as the host, going through different dimensions, and meeting different cartoon characters.

DashHaber

Original Poster
I’m spilt between the 3d show and the dark ride. I also did this one simulator ride idea to replace star tours for a so you want to be an imagineer competition one time revolving around a cartoon crossover attraction with doofenshmirtz as the host, going through different dimensions, and meeting different cartoon characters.
Nice. I decided to go with the dark ride centered around Phineas and Ferb. I've already mentioned it, but basically the Imagination! pavilion at Epcot could use a revamping, and this is the IP to do just that.

DashHaber

Original Poster
I didn't "like" everything because I didn't want you to be stuck with 100000 notifications lol. But I'm loving everything I've been seeing in this thread! Some really great ideas here!
Thank you! I appreciate the comment.

Ghosts ‘n’ Goblins
(Dark ride)
Princess Prin Prin has been kidnapped by the forces of the demon king Astaroth, and it’s up to a brave knight named Arthur to save her! Hop aboard a carriage and follow along, as Arthur battles ghosts, goblins, and all sorts of monsters in this madcap adventure.

Capcom has plenty of memorable games over the years, and one older property that's a fondly remembered classic is Ghosts 'n' Goblins. Though mostly remembered for the sheer difficulty, the games have a goofy feel with their medieval monster adventure that could make for a fun, old-school dark ride. The queue would be a simpler one, with guests entering into a castle courtyard. They pass through a guard chamber along the way, where two paintings can be seen: one is of Princess Prin Prin sitting in front of a stained glass window (an ominous silhouette seen in the glass), the other is Arthur in a training hall (with some pink heart-patterned boxers hanging on the wall behind him). Guests then reach the courtyard of the castle, which serves as the loading area. The ride vehicle here is a carriage, to fit the fantasy medieval setting. Once guests are seated in the carriage, it moves forward and takes a turn through some crash doors. We enter a throne room, where we find Arthur gritting his teeth as a Red Arremer demon flies off with Princess Prin Prin in front of a shattered stain glass window. With that, we pass through another set of crash doors and the chase is on.

We enter a graveyard in the night, where Arthur sprints among the gravestones with lance in hand. Zombies and skeletons creep among the tombstones, with a few popping up near us to deliver some small scares. More and more vines appear among the graves, as we find Arthur entangled in the vines. At the center of them is a Green Monster, a plant-like creature that bares its sharp teeth at us. We manage to avoid being a meal, however, as we take a turn away from the creature and into a cave. The cave rumbles with lava and heat, as Arthur stands perilously balanced on a rock. Pigmen brandish their tridents and tower monsters emerge from hiding among stalagmites, as our carriage treks through the cave. We see Arthur ready to leap to safety...but a Magician appears, casting a spell that makes Arthur fall down a pit. We do find safety, though, discovering a set of metal doors in the cave wall. Passing through, we enter the Demon Castle. Though his armor is dinged up, Arthur charges forward as we turn down a hallway. Red Arremers hang around, with some diving down near us. We reach the throne room, where Arthur is locked in sword-swinging combat with Astaroth, the Demon King. As we leave, a wounded roar lets out behind us. We pass through one last set of crash doors, finding ourselves in a field where the sun is rising, and Arthur and Princess Prin Prin are together and happy. With that, we return to the castle courtyard to unload from our carriage.

Last edited:

DashHaber

Original Poster
Alright, here is one of the two Phineas and Ferb attractions. I'm still thinking out the dark ride, so here is the 3D show.

Doofenshmirtz’s Evil Expo!
(3D show)
What should be a fun presentation on scientific development turns out to be a trap, laid out by Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz! He is ready to prove his evilness with an exposition showcasing his various -inators, though Agent P is on the case to save us!

Though the newly revamped Imagination! Pavilion's main attraction Phineas and Ferb: Imagine That! is the major focus for guests, another attraction awaits to the left of it. Here stands a building that looks like what would have been a slick convention hall back in the 1980s, known as the Povenmire Convention Center. A banner over the entrance reads "Innovations in Inventions". Inside, guests can see a variety of signs discussing the "Innovations in Inventions" show, which offers a spotlight at the Tri-State Imagination Celebration for budding inventors. Signs show some of the individuals and businesses that have featured innovations in the Tri-State area, such as Har D Har Toys. Eventually, guests pick up their "safety goggles" (3D glasses) and enter the main waiting area. This space features monitors set up that showcase facts about the Tri-State area and notable figures such as Roger Doofenshmirtz. There is even footage that cuts in from around the Tri-State Imagination Celebration, showing guests enjoying the activities. One bit of footage even shows Phineas and Ferb exploring the Celrbration with their family, though Phineas does notice that their pet platypus Perry has gone missing. With that, the lights slightly dim as the pre-show starts proper. A 1980s-style promo video starts playing about the wonders of inventing, complete with cheesy promotional song, until the screens start to flicker. Major Monogram appears on them, surprised to see us. Though he explains this message is meant for Agent P, he fills guests in on the situation: Dr. Doofenshmirtz has been sighted around the Tri-State Imagination Celebration, along with his daughter Vanessa and robot henchman Norm, most likely up to no good. Thus, we should be very careful. In the meantime, he tells us to enjoy the show and make sure we wear our safety goggles. With that, it cuts back to the end of the cheesy 1980s-style promo, and the doors to our left open up to the theater.

Once we're in and seated, an announcer begins welcoming up the "Innovations in Inventions" show, when a struggle is heard. After a moment, a new announcer takes the microphone: Norm, who welcomes us to...Doofenshmirtz's Evil Expo! With that, the curtain rises on Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz and Vanessa, revealing a network of platforms and scaffolding around various machines. Doofenshmirtz promises a showcase of inventions we will never forget, even as Vanessa suggests taking an audience hostage isn't the best way to win the crowd. He starts to activate one such machine, when Agent P (actually Perry the platypus) bursts in through an air duct. He goes on the attack, though Doofenshmirtz surprises him with a trap in the safety goggles he wears (which resemble our own). With Agent P captured, Doofenshmirtz lays out his plan: ever since he was a child, people had been telling him that there are no bad ideas or suggestions, yet they treated his ideas as bad and dismissed them. So, he will show them all by using his Television-Inator to hijack screens across the Tri-State area, making people watch this presentation of his inventions! As he showcases one such invention to eye-catching effect for the audience, Agent P manages to escape his trap and tackles Doofenshmirtz. The two become locked in combat around the scaffolding, activating different machines during the fight. One such machine activates rocket jets hidden beneath the theater, the back of the stage area tearing away to reveal the sky and stars as we fly upward. After an emergency wall seals over the break, Doofenshmirtz and Agent P are forced to team up and stop the runaway rocket. As it turns out, one of Doofenshmirtz's inventions offers the key, using some cold jets to reverse the course of the theater. We crash back down to Earth, with Doofenshmirtz realizing how his odd ideas can actually help sometimes. Before he escapes with this revelation, Agent P wraps him up with a Finger Puzzle-Inator, leaving Vanessa to carry off her tied-up dad as he yells at Perry. Hearing Phineas and Ferb off-stage, Perry drops the "Agent P" look and reunites with the boys, Phineas disappointed to miss the show but happy to be back with Perry. With that, the curtain falls as Norm thanks us for watching and to please leave the theater safely. We then exit through the left-hand side, dropping off our 3D glasses into collection bins as we exit through a hallway adorned with pictures of past "Innovations in Inventions" participants.

Last edited:

DashHaber

Original Poster
This thread has become ripe with amazing concepts - great job Dash!
Thank you very much. It's fun to use this space as a place to think up new ride ideas, with the space to elaborate as much or as little as I like (depending on how much I have concrete in the attraction idea).

For instance, I have actually been thinking about the idea of a dark ride based around the Silly Symphony shorts, though I have a slight challenge there right now in deciding which shorts to showcase and how to structure them with a flow that makes sense.

Last edited:

DashHaber

Original Poster
Well think of the most iconic Silly Symphonies then choose the best one.
It's not quite as simple as that for me. The Silly Symphony series had a whole variety of memorable shorts, so I was thinking of reflecting that by taking guests through several shorts. Part of me was thinking of having small segments from a wide pool of shorts, though I could also see focusing in on three shorts to give the ride something of a three-act structure.

DashHaber

Original Poster
Well there’s the skeleton dance, flowers & trees, Music land, three little pigs, the old mill, Babe in the Woods.
Some of those are ones I've been considering. The main list I've been deciding through in terms of shorts is:

• The Three Little Pigs
  • Music Land
  • The Skeleton Dance
  • Flowers and Trees
  • The Old Mill
  • The Tortoise and the Hare
  • The Grasshopper and the Ants
  • The Goddess of Spring

DashHaber

Original Poster
Now, here is the other Phineas and Ferb attraction I was developing.

Phineas and Ferb: Imagine That!
(Dark ride)
At the Tri-State Imagination Celebration, Phineas and Ferb know what they're going to do today: spruce up the Hall of Imagination! Candace may try to bust them during their latest adventure, but the results might just give us all a new perspective.

The main building of the newly revamped Imagination! Pavilion is certainly an eye-catching one, as it is topped with a trio of gleaming glass pyramids. Though they seem a familiar sight, they now shine with a rainbow gleam that shifts with the change in light. Along with that are the walls that line along the rooftop around these triangles. The sky-blue walls are adorned with paintings of clouds, some of which are in fantastical shapes. The overall result is like a rainbow shining out from a mass of clouds. This stunning sight tops the Marsh Exhibition Complex, which has a banner hanging over its entrance that reads "Tri-State Imagination Celebration". Entering in, guests see signs welcoming them to the Imagination Celebration. Signs point out all sorts of potential exhibits, though the queue follows one sign that reads "Hall of Imagination". Guests reach the entrance to the Hall of Imagination, though there is a sign by the entrance that reads "Pardon our dust. New ideas forming!". Though this area starts off like a gallery of noted creators (with Dreamfinder and Dr. Nigel Channing among the portraits), they see the reason for the earlier sign: the normal door to the main "ride" is sealed off, with guests diverted down a more makeshift hallway. Another sign awaits, this one signed by Phineas saying that they've been sprucing up the Hall of Imagination. Guests head down this utilitarian hallway, passing by a janitor's closet where they might notice a silhouette of Candace. They might even hear her calling her mom, trying to tell her what Phineas and Ferb are up to. Eventually, guests emerge from the utilitarian hallway, entering the loading area. A beautiful mural reflecting all sorts of creative pursuits adorns the wall (and eagle-eyed fans might notice some familiar faces on the mural: Dreamfinder and Figment flying on the Dream Catcher, and Dr. Nigel Channing perched atop a moon in puzzlement). Eventually, guests reach the ride vehicles (which are largely the same, though they come in red and green now) and climb aboard for their journey.

Once inside, we start off in a hall with 1980s-style designs and patterns. Phineas and Ferb (surrounded by a variety of art-related tools, like paint cans and books), greet us, with Phineas saying that his mom loved this ride when she was younger, so he was inspired to revamp it. Meanwhile, Candace tries to sneakily record them on her phone. With that, we take a trip through different outlets of imagination, such as writing (with Ferb hammering at an organ-like typewriter), acting (with Buford on a stage and Irving manning an old-timey movie camera), art (with Isabella painting among the Kaleidoscopic canvases and shifting statues), and science (presented as a digital wonderland, with Baljeet manipulating the coding). All throughout, Candace tries to stop the ride and bust the boys. Eventually, we slow down in a work hallway as Candace tells them that she's got the proof to bust them and end their ride. Phineas asks Candace to not leave just yet, and join in a song. As she does, the halls open up to reveal a musical soundscape that is also a tribute to Candace. Phineas reveals that without her singing, they wouldn't have had an idea about how to finish the ride. Candace thanks them for it, though rushes off to still bust them. As we pull into a hallway similar to one at the start of the ride, the family is reunited, though Linda suggests they don't have time for the ride due to a time-sensitive exhibit. With that, we pull into the unloading area to leave...though not before Ferb suggests we check out the Big Idea Labs for some fun ways to engage with our imagination.

DashHaber

Original Poster
Silly Symphonies
(Dark ride)
Take a step back into Disney’s earliest days and revisit the wonder of their Silly Symphony short films. In your moving theater booth, you’ll see skeletons dance, witness a battle of the bands in Music Land, and find out who’s afraid of the Big Bad Wolf.

I've talked about this idea, and talked to others about their advice, but I've finally got a feel for how to handle trying to make a ride from something as diverse as the Silly Symphony shorts. This will be an old-school dark ride, one that takes riders through three classic shorts. As for the queue, guests enter into a building that resembles a 1930s animation studio. An Art Deco sign reads INK AND PAINT DEPARTMENT, as guests pass by a collection of work stations. Drawing tables sit as if artists were just here, in the middle of their sketches. Various drawings and cels from different Silly Symphony shorts hang on the wall. Eventually, guests head through the hallways to another room entrance, this one labeled SCREENING ROOM. Beside that entrance is a trio of movie posters: Three Little Pigs, The Skeleton Dance, and Music Land. Entering in, guests find the loading area, which has a mural depicting images related to different Silly Symphony shorts. Guests soon reach their ride vehicle, which resemble box seats for a theater. Climbing in, guests begin their ride, taking a turn as they pass under a NOW SHOWING sign and through a set of crash doors designed to look like theater curtains with the Silly Symphony logo on them.

We find ourselves in a field, passing by a wood-cut sign that reads "Three Little Pigs" as the Big Bad Wolf peers out from behind it. We soon see what he's looking at: three pigs, two of them dancing with their fiddle and flute as the other continues work on his house of bricks. We pass through a spot of trees, finding ourselves face to face with the Big Bad Wolf. With a huff and a puff, he taunts us before blowing his breath. We hear the gust around us as we pass the home of the pigs. The house of straw unfolds, and the house of sticks collapses. However, the house of bricks stands firm as we head towards it. The front door open as we enter, finding the Three Little Pigs celebrating as they sing "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?". We continue and exit through a back door, finding ourselves in a dark forest. An owl on a branch hoots at us, as we pass a stone sign that reads "The Skeleton Dance". We reach the entrance of a graveyard, as a skeleton pops up to give a minor fight. However, past the gates is a serious party for these cartoony skeletons. We weave among the gravestones, watching these skeletons perform their silly dances (with one even used as a xylophone). Eventually, we hear a rooster's crow and see the sun rising, as we pass crypts and graves with skeletons ducking back into hiding. Leaving the graveyard through a spot among the trees (actually a set of crash doors), we pass a directional sign that reads "Music Land". Our vehicle seems to float through the ocean, as we pass by the Isle of Jazz. The Jazz King commands a thundering barrage of trumpets and trombones, while the Jazz Prince looks out with worry. He is looking over at the Land of Symphony, where the Symphony Princess returns with her own look of concern as the Symphony Queen returns fire with blasts from organ pipes. We bob along in the middle of cacophonous seas, as the Jazz Prince and Symphony Princess struggle in ruined boats to reach each other as their parents give concerned chase. Passing a wave, we see the two lovers together and their respective parents, though the Jazz King and Symphony Queen appear to smirk at each other in a more positive way. We turn from that and find ourselves passing their islands once more, though both couples now stand together happy in front of a chapel. Our booths pass underneath the Bridge of Harmony, linking their lands together. The sounds of celebration and harmonious music fill the air, as we are greeted with crash doors that read THE END. Passing through, we return to the animation studio and reach the unloading area.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom