Darby in the Magic Kingdom today!

KeithVH

Am I the only one who saw the title and thought "Cool, they got Darby O'Gill in the park. Maybe they'll have King Brian too . . ."?

jiminy.cricket

Well, he won't be in the Halloween Parade...

So, i'm not sure where he'll be.
:eek: *GASP* NOOOOO!!! No more Christopher Robin in the parade??! No more Christopher Robin? Does someone else have the rights?

And yes, I first thought of Darby O' Gill and the Little People too!

drew81

Any word if she'll be out on a regular basis??? I wondered if she might be out for Mickey's Not So Scary???

JimboJones123

A few points.

1. The first I ever saw of Darby was from WDW last year in the Playhouse Disney Promo DVD given away at the magical beginnings concerts. So she has finally come full circle and is back at WDW. What's wrong w/that?

2. Christopher Robin is not gone. He's the older cousin. Why can't another kid have adventures w/Pooh also? Chill w/the anger.

3. If you ever watch the show, Darby is actually a much better developed character that CR ever was anyways. She isn't a background character. It's also great to see another FEMALE in the 100 acre wood. Right now it's confirmed to be just Kanga. (Although there is debate over Piglet and Rabbit) What's wrong with having another female in the wood though. Kanga is equal to Gopher in distance from the main characters. Even Owl gets more play than Kanga does. Congrats for advancing the story to give a female perspective to the story that isn't the Mom.

4. FAT DARBY? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? All toddlers have a little waddle and baby fat. Would they be better off modeling her after Meg who weighs a solid 74 pounds? Do you make fun of every 4 year old you see? Does it make you feel better to make fun of 4 year olds? Believe it or not, it's actually not a bad thing for toddlers to have some body fat on them. Sorry if it sickens you so to the point of making sure to let everybody know that you think the 4 year old SLEEPS AROUND?!?!?!? Sorry you don't realize it, but are you damaged?

joanna71985

Good to know. It's bad enough I had these guys standing behind me in line today going, "I wonder if there's air conditioning in there and if that chick is actually a girl..."

:rolls eyes:

Oh brother. How stupid can people be?

And Kat, love the pictures. She is soooo cute.:)

WDWKat26

Original Poster
A few points.

1. The first I ever saw of Darby was from WDW last year in the Playhouse Disney Promo DVD given away at the magical beginnings concerts. So she has finally come full circle and is back at WDW. What's wrong w/that?

2. Christopher Robin is not gone. He's the older cousin. Why can't another kid have adventures w/Pooh also? Chill w/the anger.

3. If you ever watch the show, Darby is actually a much better developed character that CR ever was anyways. She isn't a background character. It's also great to see another FEMALE in the 100 acre wood. Right now it's confirmed to be just Kanga. (Although there is debate over Piglet and Rabbit) What's wrong with having another female in the wood though. Kanga is equal to Gopher in distance from the main characters. Even Owl gets more play than Kanga does. Congrats for advancing the story to give a female perspective to the story that isn't the Mom.

4. FAT DARBY? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? All toddlers have a little waddle and baby fat. Would they be better off modeling her after Meg who weighs a solid 74 pounds? Do you make fun of every 4 year old you see? Does it make you feel better to make fun of 4 year olds? Believe it or not, it's actually not a bad thing for toddlers to have some body fat on them. Sorry if it sickens you so to the point of making sure to let everybody know that you think the 4 year old SLEEPS AROUND?!?!?!? Sorry you don't realize it, but are you damaged?

:sohappy:

joanna71985

A few points.

AMEN!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom