Dancing With the Stars 2008

hcswingfield

Original Poster
What a fun season opener! I was surprised at how well some of the stars could dance. And what a treat to see Laci from "So You Think You Can Dance" as a pro on this show. Her cha cha choreography was smoking! I hope Susan Lucci can loosen up a little and have some fun. Cloris Leachman was a riot. I think we are in for a good season.

bayoumoon

I agree it will be a great season.. Does anyone have an early favorite? I thought Toni Braxton was great and I loved Lance's dance.

hcswingfield

Original Poster
I was so glad to see Susan and Rocco improve so much tonight. Cloris has been entertaining, but the humor is starting to wear thin. She needs to be the next to go. I sure hope the producers make it up to Edita by giving her a better partner next year. Most of the dances were really good, though. The season is off to a good start!

DormaNesbit

I was so glad to see Susan and Rocco improve so much tonight. Cloris has been entertaining, but the humor is starting to wear thin. She needs to be the next to go. I sure hope the producers make it up to Edita by giving her a better partner next year. Most of the dances were really good, though. The season is off to a good start!

I hope the producers make it up to Edita, but remember how many sour apples Kim has had...Jerry Springer??

Disnut

Thanks for starting this thread.
I love this season.
I won't get to see tonight so please someone post who is voted off.
I hope Cloris goes for awhile I love watching her act up.

SeaBreeze

This season is going to be so much fun! I have to admit though, I'm not the biggest fan of Cloris Leachman; she's entertaining but it will get old fast.

DiPSU224

whew...

just caught up on all 5 hours on my DVR. looks like it's going to be a good season. i really don't care much about the "stars" but i enjoy watching the professionals. it's so good to see maks back! i'm disappointed edyta is gone already. anyone know how the producers decide how to pair everyone up?

I can't believe I never saw this thread before! I love this show, and of course have some very strong opinions to share (so bear with me, please):

1. Thank God Chloris is gone. She's a real character, but (for once) Carrie Ann was right--her continued presence caused better dancers to go home, and that's a shame.

2. What is up Carrie Ann's .... this season? She seems to have stars in her eyes when it comes to Susan Lucci--I'm sorry, I know she has lots of fans from her soap and I assume she's great on it, but COME ON! I'm not trying to put her down, but to score her as well as or better than Cody and some of the other really talented performers out there week after week is just a travesty. Think I'm crazy? Take a look at the group hip-hop.

3. I really hope Julianne can come back ASAP--she is so very talented, and her choreography is just great.

4. I'm loving Lacy!! (And Lance, of course).

Just my $.02! :wave:

BigB911

I agree...Thank goodness Cloris is gone! Her and Susan Lucci should have been gone before Toni Braxton ever got voted off.

I hope Julianne comes back soon, too. But did anyone get what she said about her appendix? First she said that she just found out she has Endometryocis (*sp), and then says she has to have her appendix out?!?! The first is a form of cancer and does not involve the appendix. Did she mean to say appendicitis?

I'm hoping to see Brooke, Lance, and Cody in the final 3.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom