D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—Coming to Anaheim Next August

GenChi

They are NOT just going to tease us like this lol

And Horizons is very intentional, that poster is basically in the same realm of every stereotypical faux-80s sunset design you can find on google. Who knows if that means anything with regards to new stuff or just a nostalgia tease, but at least it seems we'll finally hear something concrete about BBTM as that's what I'm most anticipating

dmc493

lol whenever d23 comes we will all look very dumb rn.
Speculate Parks And Recreation GIF by OpenBarre

idk about you this is my favorite activity

OptimusPrime

In the Parks
No
Definitely. While I'm expecting some good things to be announced, it’s likely people here have too lofty of expectations and will be disappointed
My expectations right now are that I sit in a seat in a sports stadium and listen to a 50 year old dressed like a millennial say buzzwords like “turbo charge” and then hear about Fortnite for a half hour

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Hey, remember this...

1720752899124.png

One of the posters from the EPCOT reimagining project.

And the reimagining had nothing to do with Horizons.

So, remember, using imagery from a defunct ride is in no way a sign it will be resurrected.

Disney doesn't care if it breaks anyone's heart or gives false hope for a revival. They'll use it as they wish as part of their deposit of nostalgia.

OptimusPrime

In the Parks
No
Hey, remember this...

View attachment 799654

One of the posters from the EPCOT reimagining project.

And the reimagining had nothing to do with Horizons.

So, remember, using imagery from a defunct ride is in no way a sign it will be resurrected.

Disney doesn't care if it breaks anyone's heart or gives false hope for a revival. They'll use it as they wish as part of their deposit of nostalgia.
Yeah but every Epcot attraction (aside from Your Imagination and Food Rocks) got one

OptimusPrime

In the Parks
No
Genuinely I don't know what will be at D23 and all I know from my sources is just "the name will be justified/important".

The other teases are just things that got told to me today that could show up, could not, could get cut 5 seconds before they're shown, etc.
You get a free pass…. This time

Jokes jokes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom