D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—Coming to Anaheim Next August

Earlie the Pearlie

And it will be...
A future filled with care
For you and me...
A world we all can share
Moth. My man. You’re killing me. Slowly. I want you to know that. Though I think you do.

Though last time you posted something exactly like this, it was to announce that Fun to Be Free was coming back.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF IT’S SUBSTANTIVE 😭 I DON’T THINK I CAN TAKE MORE PANDERING AND OUT OF TOUCH FAN SERVICE

Gentlemen, ladies, nonbinary friends: this will be a long month.
AND I’m leaving for WDW on the DAY OF D23. I don’t know if I can do this. I might pull an Eric Cartman and freeze myself…

dreamfinding

And it will be...
A future filled with care
For you and me...
A world we all can share
GIF by Sky

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The art seems to be just every park (with EPCOT being 'the sun') along with the cruise lines.

Disney has already said that in their $60B capex over the next ten years that every park gets something new with expanded capacity (implying not just a retheme).

This means that we're likely to be told what's coming to each park in the future (over the horizon, as a metaphor).

I wouldn't count the use and imagery of "Horizon" to mean anything more than Disney using park-fan nostalgia as a "hey, remember when we did this?" Disney has no qualms about using defunct attraction imagery in their posters, murals, and merch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom