D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—Coming to Anaheim Next August

doctornick

I’m extremely intrigued with the statements of the intentional horizons naming. I hesitate with the optimism but it would give me so much happiness if Mission Space were demolished lol

I legitimately can't image what they would do to invoke Horizons. They aren't rebuilding the ride or anything like that (not unless some sponsor comes along who wasn't to make it happen). Could they put some sort of Horizons-esque concept in the WoL footprint? I mean, maybe, but doesn't seem like it would go along with this IP-obsessed company. It's not like there is something straight forward like a M&G for Horizons. Maybe it is just a restaurant they could do - as though Epcot needs any more - with rooms themed to Horizons as some have joked. That seems as plausible as anything else.

doctornick

I'm slowly filling the mold of other leakers where they drop little crumbs... but all I've been told is really "the name was picked for a big and important reason", this is surely a carousel of emotions for me. I don't think I can progress this much further...

I don't think I'd be happy with them messing with CoP to get Horizons stuff there. Unless maybe you mean changing the last scene to be a possible future inspired by Horizons? I guess that could be cool.

OptimusPrime

In the Parks
No
Space (Pavilion) will house something something

edit reptiles - Dinosaurs?
IMG_7645.jpeg

Montgomery Gator will be coming to Cosmic Rewind.

Covers Video Games like the presentation will have
Covers space
And D23 is in the middle of the FNAF 10 year anniversary event.

We did it gang! Great work, everyone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom