D23 Expo Theme Park News and Announcements

ToTBellHop

This is freakin AWFUL. That dino pillow?
IMG_2339-550x366.png

It's from Target. We have it in my sons' nursery. They went to Target for this exhibit. Target. $16.99 (unless it was on sale).

http://www.target.com/p/circo-roar-n-stomp-pillow/-/A-13485734#prodSlot=medium_1_7

At least it's not Walmart?

Last edited:

Black Pearl

This is freakin AWFUL. That dino pillow?
IMG_2339-550x366.png

It's from Target. We have it in my sons' nursery. They went to Target for this exhibit. Target.

At least it's not Walmart?

Oddly enough in that photo and what I've seen, the dino is the only thing that looked really off to me. Not sure why that was thrown in with Pandora unless it is some hint at something else or just a random do-dad. I get drawing inspiration from dinos though for the creatures.

The Empress Lilly

Boom!
Ten points to Steve!
:)
I think Avland is deliberately held off until the new Avatar trilogy. No point in building anything in 2014 or 15 when two years later Avatar 2,3 and 4 hit the cinemas.

I think those little Pandora trinkets that the imagineer shows are just little placeholders to show the fans that Avland still exists.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Done for the day. Managed a good bit of shopping, saw most of the floor and got into an amazing presentation about the Art and Artistry of Aulani, Joe Rohde is fun presenter!

Hoping to catch a few presentations tomorrow and Sunday... But we've seen most of the Expo otherwise.

Still not impressed by their admissions process, but generally a good day anyway.

dreamscometrue

Done for the day. Managed a good bit of shopping, saw most of the floor and got into an amazing presentation about the Art and Artistry of Aulani, Joe Rohde is fun presenter!

Hoping to catch a few presentations tomorrow and Sunday... But we've seen most of the Expo otherwise.

Still not impressed by their admissions process, but generally a good day anyway.

Make sure someone in a 'Guest Relations' role knows that you're not impressed by the admissions process. Just remember to do it in our polite Canadian way. :)

Cosmic Commando

Does anyone else see the irony in WDI's "Orange Harvest" teaser? Blue Harvest was a pseudonym for the RotJ production to keep it a secret from fans and to keep vendors from jacking up their prices when they found out they were supplying a Star Wars movie. So, in case you're keeping score at home, we have a conceit originally designed to keep a secret and avoid price gouging now co-opted to purposefully reveal a "secret" from an organization that wastes money like there's no tomorrow. :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom