D23 Expo Theme Park News and Announcements

PhotoDave219

They would be better off to stop messing around doing exhibits about fake research trips and just build something that guests can actually ride.

I honestly dont think it will actually happen. The idea that its just a kneejerk in response to HP is pretty spot on and if you gaged the public's interest in that bit of pop culture, most people wouldnt have a clue as to what you meant.

Hobnail Boot

"We don't really have anything to show you, but check out these awesome teasers of stuff we're not sure if we're going to build yet!" Wow, if I was attending that show and actually expecting solid information on anything P&R related, I'd be more than upset.

PhotoDave219

In other news, I heard there was a fight in the merch store over a doll.

In specific news, I just got a photo of the disney springs model. The Parks Garage should take up all of lots J&K.

Captain Neo

What did that "Ask for something Weird" end up being??

NEN6uzp2lF36QN_1_1.jpg

????

Last edited:

Funmeister

Harry Potter 2.0? Transformers? or Wooden crates? YEAH FOR WOODEN CRATES! Be careful boarding you may get splinters. Maybe they plan to drag guests in crates behind the motorcade?

DizFiz

The mention of the new Disney animations and shorts was my favorite of today so far. I can't wait for the release of the The Get A Horse Mickey Short.... knowing Walt voiced it. The wooden crates symbolizing a star wars attraction... whoever thinks that stuff up..... Maybe you can be shipped to one of your destinations in star tours.... Star Tours: The Cargo Experience.

George

Liker of Things
^^^ I had a blast at the '09 Expo. There weren't a lot of people there (when I arrived, there was no line and it was bare) and I got to see everything I wanted to see. STARK CONTRAST to the last one. People, EVERYWHERE, and I didn't get into a single panel.

I see you're dropping Iron Man hints all of the place.
Harry Potter 2.0? Transformers? or Wooden crates? YEAH FOR WOODEN CRATES! Be careful boarding you may get splinters. Maybe they plan to drag guests in crates behind the motorcade?

After many, many meetings, I decided to allow a slight expansion/modification of my original proposal - http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...ions-thoughts-iv.870129/page-114#post-5641709 .

I supposed boxes made from more solid stuff isn't the end of the world.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom