News D23 Expo 2022

Surferboy567

It'd be really cool if there was new round of Epcot art like back in 2019.

Perhaps a smaller series then 2019.

Perhaps by the same artist.

Anyways.

That'd be really cool.

*Things can still be pulled*
…they should have new announcements to accompany this new artwork. Hypothetically of course, (I don’t actually know anything just hoping).

trainplane3

…they should have new announcements to accompany this new artwork. Hypothetically of course, (I don’t actually know anything just hoping).
IF it's going to be in display, I don't know what to expect. There was a magical activation a few days ago that gave me a heads up to a small continuation of 2019.

We know World Celebration is going to be different but the fact there's multiple pieces makes me wonder if there's going to be a surprise...doubtful considering the current state but anything goes.

JustInTime

Lol He can promise we won’t be disappointed? Let’s hope he’s including a particular group of fans wanting a certain something that’s WDW MK entertainment related.
Well, they have shown off so much of what I expected for the panel that it’s making me think maybe we ARE getting announcements. I expected every morsel to be held for the Parks panel. If they only show us Tiana, Walt, ToonTown and Journey of Water it’ll definitely be very odd now because we’ve seen a lot of it at this point.

Surferboy567

Well, they have shown off so much of what I expected for the panel that it’s making me think maybe we ARE getting announcements. I expected every morsel to be held for the Parks panel. If they only show us Tiana, Walt, ToonTown and Journey of Water it’ll definitely be very odd now because we’ve seen a lot of it at this point.
We also have seen the ride vehicles for fantasy springs, as well as Zootopia.

Jrb1979

I still have my doubts. They are going to be some announcements but I'm not expecting much. If something major was coming I'm sure it would have been leaked by now.

EricsBiscuit

Don’t worry. I’m sure Disney will rehash the same things over and over again to fill time. They could spend the whole 90 minutes just going over what they’ve already announced internationally. I highly doubt they will announce anything substantial for DLR, much less WDW. I hope I’m wrong!

DisneyDodo

Given the current staffing crisis in Orlando, I would anticipate much more in the ways of replacements/enhancements vs new additions. I think there’s a good chance we get something “new” in Dinoland (in relation to what’s there now), but otherwise I think we’re more likely to see announcements regarding things like SSE or Imagination overhauls, RnRC retheme, or an Enchantment replacement (preplacement?) than about things like Poppins, PLAY, new WS pavilions, Animation Courtyard, or a nighttime parade. In other words, they may be willing to spend significant money without adding significant capacity.

DisneyDodo

Given the current staffing crisis in Orlando, I would anticipate much more in the ways of replacements/enhancements vs new additions. I think there’s a good chance we get something “new” in Dinoland (in relation to what’s there now), but otherwise I think we’re more likely to see announcements regarding things like SSE or Imagination overhauls, RnRC retheme, or an Enchantment replacement (preplacement?) than about things like Poppins, PLAY, new WS pavilions, Animation Courtyard, or a nighttime parade. In other words, they may be willing to spend significant money without adding significant capacity.
And for anyone who thinks Epic Universe will impact Disney’s decision-making, I don’t think it would be in the way people are hoping. EU will add even more strain on the labor market, making Disney even more reluctant to add new attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom