News D23 Expo 2022

Dan Deesnee

Any new rumors?

We're almost there!

Although I hate a lot of what has been taken away, I'm trying to remain hopeful that there are some great new things coming.

Jrb1979

Any new rumors?

We're almost there!

Although I hate a lot of what has been taken away, I'm trying to remain hopeful that there are some great new things coming.
Either they have stopped leaks from coming out or IMO nothing big is coming. I'm expecting just updates on some planned attractions that were paused.

Surferboy567

Sometimes we get news on the Eve of the D23 Expo…are we expecting to get anything substantial tonight?

If I remember right in 2019 we got a model of the Halcyon, EPCOT posters, and Moana.

D23 is almost here! Hopefully it’s worth the wait.

vikescaper

I know the Marvel Studios/Lucasfilm panel isn’t streaming online but I was wondering if they will stream it elsewhere on the show floor?

EeyoreFan#24

Either they have stopped leaks from coming out or IMO nothing big is coming. I'm expecting just updates on some planned attractions that were paused.

I’m almost thinking both. Leaks can be unintentional, but they are also commonly planned for events like this. I’d bet they don’t have enough and cant leak anything to build anticipation. They wouldn’t have enough new/unanticipated to present.

Although, I hope it’s a big plot to keep quiet and surprise announce 8 new e-tickes, 3 new lands, and a new park.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
I really want a sequel to Who Framed Roger Rabbit to be announced at D23 2022 this year so badly because I watched Pinocchio live action movie with a Roger Rabbit cameo as twice like Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers movie.

TTA94

So they let it rot outside for the 50th, but it gets cleaned up to live in LA forever? No wonder Orlando feels like second class citizens.

At least the west coast saved it before it rotted to much, like a certain nighttime parade. If only they had sent that to DLR.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom