News D23 Expo 2019

EricsBiscuit

People line up for that pretty early. I don’t think you’ll get in that line coming in at 7. It’s first come first serve.
I think that the line is generic until people enter and then they split it into stage pass, gold and standby. I think gold actually goes before standby.

Mike S

How many people is “us?” 😦
36121142-9C08-48A8-BB23-53BA728B4983.jpeg

4FDCC552-B34B-462C-8B3E-4E7124F8DBE2.jpeg

And a Porg.

Ya the Disney afternoon stuff will get us in our late 20's early 30's to jump onboard instantly. Actually went to a weird dance party a few weeks ago In Seattle that was a Disney music mashup night (Disney songs mixed with top hits) when the DuckTales theme was played the place exploded and no other song got as much of a reaction.
Psshhh....ducktales is for those of us in our early 40s! Lol...we had the ORIGINAL. 😉

Whoever mentioned Gummi Bears, thanks for the memory of that one! I’d almost long forgotten that Saturday morning fun.

Edited to add: You know what I’d REALLY like to see on Disney+ though I haven’t seen mentioned? Things like Wonderful World of Disney, Donald in Mathmagic land, the old 30s & 40s cartoons, DickTracy, Rocketeer....

Last edited:

NateD1226

Thanks for doing a lot of the heavy lifting @NateD1226!
No problem! Sorry for the late response as I am just seeing this now since my notifications are CRAZY. I had fun seeing all the stuff they put out. Thank you for all the help. Tomorrow, I have things to do during the Parks Panel so I can't share tweets! 😭 Hopefully someone at the panel can help out. I am so excited for all the new info though!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I'm confused... does this mean that she's an evil mistress, or that she's "Evil's" mistress?

It means she was born in Evil, Wisconsin.

Just noticed that.

I think the rule must be - if you're in heavy makeup in one movie you can play another character with your normal face. ;)

Ah. The Star Trek method of continually working with actors you like. Deep Space 9 did that... a lot.

SHE'S A WITCH!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom