• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News D23 Expo 2019

Mike S

Ok, quick thoughts before I catch some sleep then head to the line for parks.

Animation stole the show. Everything looks amazing. Onward had me on the verge of tears at one point. Soul looks very interesting and Raya is STUNNING. Mulan, Jungle Cruise and Black Widow look great for the live action. Star Wars surprised me that they’re actually doing what people thought they would. Overall I really enjoyed it.

One more thing, we didn’t just get a Star Wars poster. We also got Frozen 2 and Onward ;)

EricsBiscuit

Animation stole the show. Everything looks amazing. Onward had me on the verge of tears at one point. Soul looks very interesting and Raya is STUNNING. Mulan, Jungle Cruise and Black Widow look great for the live action. Star Wars surprised me that they’re actually doing what people thought they would. Overall I really enjoyed it.

One more thing, we didn’t just get a Star Wars poster. We also got Frozen 2 and Onward ;)
I’m hoping I can get in line tomorrow at 7:30 (I have a gold membership) for p&r and still get in.

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

I thought you were going straight to the line for parks at first. Didn't realize you were grabbing sleep first. My eyes nearly bugged out of my head!

How was waiting in the line overnight?

EricsBiscuit

Well, I became a “Founding Circle” member of Disney+. Here’s hoping I just didn’t waste like 150 bucks. I’m optimistic based off the level of original content they’re pumping into the platform. It won’t be just a repository of old Disney content like I thought it’d be. It shows that they’re heavily investing in it.

thenerdbaker

Well, I became a “Founding Circle” member of Disney+. Here’s hoping I just didn’t waste like 150 bucks. I’m optimistic based off the level of original content they’re pumping into the platform. It won’t be just a repository of old Disney content like I thought it’d be. It shows that they’re heavily investing in it.
Was that something only available to people at D23. I would sign up now if I could. Just being able to watch DuckTales sold me on it tbh.

PorterRedkey

Premium Member

Hope you’re having fun!!

Boo Chapek for me.

PorterRedkey

Premium Member
What does that include?

Top Bottom