- Future World?
- The Land updates
- The Seas updates
- Wonders of Life pavilion plans?

MAGIC KINGDOM
- Refreshes to attractions (hopefully!)
- Night Parade
- Early anniversary stuff
- Tomorrowland refresh (we've heard Buzz isn't getting updates but nothing about replacing him ... they could put Wreck-it-Ralph there and do a new Stitch attraction in Great Escape but who knows? I'm not sure what they have planned but they can't keep Buzz as is and Stitch empty so odds are we see something there)
- TRON TRACK update (i'd imagine the plan is to close it in 2020 for a refresh, no other choice if they do, unless it's so minor and can be done on overnights and a brief closure)

ANIMAL KINGDOM
Dinoland refresh?
Coaster? (since they love them)

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
Star Wars will be opening, we just got Toy Story Land, and Mickey and Minnie, plus McQueen's Racing Academy so I'd imagine it'd be light for here. Maybe Beauty/Mermaid replacements? A new Fantasmic would be ideal. But we'll see. I'm probably expecting too much.

I can't see Indy continuing much longer but I imagine that can stay for now as they focus elsewhere, it's not really a "problem".

I wonder if they plan to play on the "gifts from other parks" and also "look we resurrected past ideas with PIXAR yay!" ... if you think like a synergistic park executive you can make some guesses. I'm probably overthinking some of it.

It'd be nice if they replaced PhilharMagic with Mickey and The Magician. That could be where the theater money goes. But that's just wishing I assume. I feel like they're wanting to do away with 3D movies (for the most part, not that none won't exist).

I probably forgot some things.

JEANYLASER

EPCOT
- Illuminations replacement?
- Mary announcement?
- Brazil?
- Future World?
- The Land updates
- The Seas updates
- Wonders of Life pavilion plans?

MAGIC KINGDOM
- Refreshes to attractions (hopefully!)
- Night Parade
- Early anniversary stuff
- Tomorrowland refresh (we've heard Buzz isn't getting updates but nothing about replacing him ... they could put Wreck-it-Ralph there and do a new Stitch attraction in Great Escape but who knows? I'm not sure what they have planned but they can't keep Buzz as is and Stitch empty so odds are we see something there)
- TRON TRACK update (i'd imagine the plan is to close it in 2020 for a refresh, no other choice if they do, unless it's so minor and can be done on overnights and a brief closure)

ANIMAL KINGDOM
Dinoland refresh?
Coaster? (since they love them)

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
Star Wars will be opening, we just got Toy Story Land, and Mickey and Minnie, plus McQueen's Racing Academy so I'd imagine it'd be light for here. Maybe Beauty/Mermaid replacements? A new Fantasmic would be ideal. But we'll see. I'm probably expecting too much.

I can't see Indy continuing much longer but I imagine that can stay for now as they focus elsewhere, it's not really a "problem".

I wonder if they plan to play on the "gifts from other parks" and also "look we resurrected past ideas with PIXAR yay!" ... if you think like a synergistic park executive you can make some guesses. I'm probably overthinking some of it.
It'd be nice if they replaced PhilharMagic with Mickey and The Magician. That could be where the theater money goes. But that's just wishing I assume. I feel like they're wanting to do away with 3D movies (for the most part, not that none won't exist).

I probably forgot some things.
Kman101! I love your ideas I was thinking of Brazil, Mary Poppins and to Wonders of Life pavilion plans to Epcot. And I would like to see more new countries like Australia and new nighttime entertainment for replace of Illuminations . And In the Magic Kingdom I would like to see the Incredibles attraction to replace of Stitch's great Escape and new Nighttime Parade. and new monorail too.

Kman101

Just a thought ... if they want to replace Indiana Jones at DHS they can easily put in Aladdin ... I feel like they want Indy somewhere else. But just a guess and thought. If you compare the musical from DCA and the Indy stunt show, the overlay is obvious. Should they so choose.

the.dreamfinder

My biggest complaint is D23 does not know how to video the event, especially the presentations. The only ones you can find from past event are from the crowd which have very bad audio.
And Disney has copies of the panels.
Maybe next year will be the one where Gold Members get to watch live streams... for $19.99.

Kamikaze

And Disney has copies of the panels.
Maybe next year will be the one where Gold Members get to watch live streams... for $19.99.

Blizzard charges $50 for streams to BlizzCon every year. They do give away some in-game items, but I've said it before - Disney is just leaving money on the table not offering streams.

Maybe they'll have it on the Disney streaming service.

TTA94

What’s the likelihood they will announce a nighttime parade at D23? I feel like that will be a blog announcement very close to the 50th.

JEANYLASER

In D23 expo next year Isn't Brazil in Epcot's World Showcase to be one of the new World Showcase in Epcot to be announced for the 50th Birthday of Disney World and the Update of the Guardians of the Galaxy roller coaster. And including new monorail for the 50th. Also the Nighttime Entertainment for Epcot and Nighttime parade for the Magic Kingdom. and Including updates of Tron Lightcycle power run in Tomorrowland. And Update of Ratatouille ride in Epcot. :confused:

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom