News D23 Expo 2019

thequeuelinelectures

If anyone still believes anything they read online, expect this presentation to be Epcot heavy. There should be something for Shanghai and something for Hong Kong, a few Marvel things for DCA (but don’t call it Marvel) including something I don’t think is “out”’yet - well not in the US (and it’s not Slingshot), boat stuff as well but plenty about Epcot. New CV film details. The UK project everyone’s waiting for. SSE. And the thirds of Futureworld.

Plus a few other WDW items outside of the berms. One of them just outside.

I'll take this over to the DL marvel thread but this reads to me like a good sign that the Avenger's E ticket ride is coming to fruition. The note that it's not not out in the US is referring to the fact that it was already announced for Hong Kong years ago. Funny that the article by Al Lutz or TP2000 or the disney shadow brokers or whatever seemed to be hinting that it was not gonna happen because WDI was having so many issues getting a working ride system, and now we have rumors that maybe it's been completely been redesigned as a reskin of Tron Lightcycle Power Run. I guess we'll see....

nickys

Premium Member
If anyone still believes anything they read online, expect this presentation to be Epcot heavy. There should be something for Shanghai and something for Hong Kong, a few Marvel things for DCA (but don’t call it Marvel) including something I don’t think is “out”’yet - well not in the US (and it’s not Slingshot), boat stuff as well but plenty about Epcot. New CV film details. The UK project everyone’s waiting for. SSE. And the thirds of Futureworld.

Thanks for that!

Sorry, what does “the thirds of FW” mean? Is that one of your cryptic clues or am I missing something? 😁

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

More than anything I think it has to be the time to finally put some actual names to things. We have so many nameless right now:

- Epcot Space Restaurant
- Future Epcot night show
- Guardians Coaster
- Star Wars hotel
- New Canada movie
- New China movie

TTA94

Has it been more or less confirmed that we are not going to be hearing anything related to WDWs 50th this weekend? Seems as though those rumors and discussions of it happening have died off. Or should I say it’s still “to soon”.

Ojo4

I mean considering the amount of money pouring into Epcot at the moment is more than enough to open a 5th gate, I would hope that the presentation is Epcot focused...

nickys

Premium Member
Probably too soon.

Things have to be announced in harmony.

So the new fireworks show includes the word Harmony.

One of the things outside the berm is surely the Star Wars resort. But the others? Another Seven Seas Lagoon Resort, maybe near the path from GF. Or a new DVC wing of GFV.

Parks wise, given that he said not much for DHS, that leaves MK maybe. Adventureland expansion beyond the railway tracks or Frontierland? Those would literally be “just outside” the berm.

And Future World has three areas, one or more of which including the name world? There’s the new play area, so work, rest and play? Probably IP names though. ☹️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom