News D23 Expo 2017

Kman101

I think you'll be happy.

Though some Epcot projects will be kept quiet for now. Some, not all.

And a few people on these boards will be very quiet. As well as one particular who's no longer a member.

With the tease of a project name for Energy I hope that's announced.

A little confused on the quiet part. And the person no longer a member. What have I missed?

trainplane3

I think you'll be happy.

And a few people on these boards will be very quiet. As well as one particular who's no longer a member.
On a scale of :) to :( , how would you rate them? :| is also a answer as well.

doctornick

I think you'll be happy.

Good to hear and I like that there seems to be some optimism in your text.

On the last hint, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that we'll hear some definite answers about light parade plans... and they won't involve any showing up in WDW.

tmthomas52

I know Jim Hill's track record (but I just can't avoid listening) is very questionable but is there any truth to the rumors he mentioned for Monster's Inc to Animation Courtyard or Zootopia to Conservation Station? Or is he just spitballing? I really like the Monster's Inc idea but I'd rather Zootopia not be in Animal Kingdom. @marni1971

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I know Jim Hill's track record (but I just can't avoid listening) is very questionable but is there any truth to the rumors he mentioned for Monster's Inc to Animation Courtyard or Zootopia to Conservation Station? Or is he just spitballing? I really like the Monster's Inc idea but I'd rather Zootopia not be in Animal Kingdom. @marni1971
I`ve not heard specifics like these but stranger things have happened.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom