News D23 Expo 2017

davis_unoxx

Honestly BB needs new slides especially the way some have been closed for maintenance for a while. I just don't think its the type of thing they announce at D23. I'm guessing nothing major maybe a show or meet n greet I highly doubt its an expansion/new ride.
I can't believe the three slides are closed in peak water park season. What is Disney doing? Six flags keeps their water parks better run! (Not kidding!)

Thanks phoenicians

Kind of surprising it won't be Tomorrowland though maybe they can put that off in terms of announcing anything until 2019. Will Stitch stay seasonal for the next few years? That seems silly to me.
That's what I don't get as well. IF they're serious about a major overhaul of TL for the 50th and/or building a new e ticket than work should begin next year. I guess they could hold off on an announcement but they'd not to decide on plans soon and get moving next year.

Kman101

That's what I don't get as well. IF they're serious about a major overhaul of TL for the 50th and/or building a new e ticket than work should begin next year. I guess they could hold off on an announcement but they'd not to decide on plans soon and get moving next year.

I hope D23 truly does answer a lot of questions we all have. So many different things have been thrown out there I'm so lost as to what their plans are.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The parks refurb schedule doesn't revolve around D23. They can do a press release whenever they see fit.

Or of course they could begin work and then say what it is.

TP2000

I hope D23 truly does answer a lot of questions we all have. So many different things have been thrown out there I'm so lost as to what their plans are.

You aren't the only one. There's so many things ranging from solidly confirmed to vaguely rumored to wildly speculated; gondola system, Guardians replacing Universe of Energy or Tower of Terror, Paint The Night being shipped to Magic Kingdom, etc., etc.

RSoxNo1

They've only set up an hour and a half for the Parks and Resorts panel. Considering they're probably also talking about the cruise line and Tokyo, I'm not expecting the entire slate of stateside additions to be revealed.

peter11435

They've only set up an hour and a half for the Parks and Resorts panel. Considering they're probably also talking about the cruise line and Tokyo, I'm not expecting the entire slate of stateside additions to be revealed.
Star Wars land wasn't announced at the parks panel.

SirLink

There will be a D23 early next year they'll talk about that then. Secondly DCL could be talked about in DCL panel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom