StringBeanDream

This is approximately 14 acres!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 226

CaptainJackNO

Ahh this is awesome!
I have two questions, maybe someone can answer... Do we know (yet that is... Like said more details later) whether or not it is the same land coming to each park, or varied slightly? Not that I'm complaining at all, just curious.

Also, just how big is 14 acres in relation to the rest of the park? :p
I know nothing, just guessing, but I would venture they would be identical, like Soarin. Especially if you want quick turnaround and opening. And that's fine with me!

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Finally the speculation can be put to rest! I don't think just Star Wars will cut it for DHS, though. The park still needs a lot more.

And here I am, holding out that there will be something, anything announced for Epcot.

Frankie The Beer

The fact that they dropped the Star Wars Land bomb not even in the Parks and Resorts panel can mean two things: Either
1) The Parks and Resorts panel will be huge, and announce several more bombshells for every resort.
OR
2) The Parks and Resorts panel will be a bit disappointment since it used it's Star Wars Land bombshell at a different panel.
I'm definately hoping for the first.

Nothing else they drop will have the impact of announcing STar Wars land. So probably option 2.

LuckyOswald

I would guess they will give us more details of the SW Lands, what other parts of DHS are coming, maybe even the name change, I wish they were live streaming all this :(
Yeah this is awesome, but I still hope they give us something else as far as Studios details. As someone said above, it would be nice to get mention of some Epcot plans but...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom