D23 Expo 2015

Chef Kronk

MY PRAYING WORKED!!!!
super-excited.gif

captainmoch

Awesome, iconic movie franchise that everybody loves? Check.

Extreme, Diagon Alley levels of immersion confirmed from the get-go? Check.

The size and scope of Cars Land, but even a bit bigger? Check.

Actual confirmation of attractions meaning we're not gonna have to wait seven years like Avatar? Check.

SIGN. ME. UP.

DinoInstitute

Ahh this is awesome!
I have two questions, maybe someone can answer... Do we know (yet that is... Like said more details later) whether or not it is the same land coming to each park, or varied slightly? Not that I'm complaining at all, just curious.

Also, just how big is 14 acres in relation to the rest of the park? :p

flynnibus

Premium Member
I gotta say this... We can debate the eternal WDW vs. Disneyland issues until the cows come home. But one thing Disneyland generally does very well is pick official Disneyland Ambassadors every year from the Anaheim Cast Members. The two Ambassadors covering D23 are perfect examples of that. Disneyland generally gets these very attractive, perky, fun yet gracious young ladies to be their Ambassadors. Whoever is on the judges panel in Anaheim knows what they are doing.

The sad part is you can find people like the one girl who will still work for peanuts as she tries to get established.

captainmoch

The fact that they dropped the Star Wars Land bomb not even in the Parks and Resorts panel can mean two things: Either
1) The Parks and Resorts panel will be huge, and announce several more bombshells for every resort.
OR
2) The Parks and Resorts panel will be a bit disappointment since it used it's Star Wars Land bombshell at a different panel.
I'm definately hoping for the first.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom