D23 Expo 2015

VJ

Yesterday was kinda meh on announcements, hoping today will bring more. If they don't announce something big at the Parks event, people will riot; mark my words.

Cmdr_Crimson

What I'll be doing during the 'Walt Disney Parks and Resorts' presentation...

And here's what I'll be doing IF We don't hear what we want to Hear...
tumblr_modliewxuj1snsjmyo1_500.gif

CinematicFusion

I went to the last one and will likely never go again. 2 hours plus just to get in then and I'm hearing it's more of a nightmare this year. People in line today before 6am for a Panel that starts at 10. Folks waiting 4 hours plus just to get into the store...no thanks. I would love to see the parks exhibit and the disneyland archives exhibit but I jut don't have the patience to carve out a good portion of my day to a) wait to get in and b) wait for a panel or to shop.

Don't go to comic con.

Funmeister

Yeah. All the people moaning about lines gave clearly never attended a convention of any kind. Do your research before showing up and it's not an issue.

In addition to that the folks saying "they better say ....." or " they better tell us ....." do not realize they paid to go to a convention where there are no guarantees for anything. The only hype and expectations are what people have created for themselves. Sure we would love for the company to announce a lot of stuff but they are not required to do so.

Stevek

Yeah. All the people moaning about lines have clearly never attended a convention of any kind. Do your research before showing up and it's not an issue.
That's true to some extent for me as I haven't been to many. My first d23 was ok as was my first Star Wars celebration. But the last D23 was a mess by comparison. Regardless of what I should expect, I still don't see the allure or logic in waiting 4 hours for anything...but that's just me and the reason I will never go to Comic-con or another D23. For others, I'm sure it's totally worth it. That's cool, different strokes.

Californian Elitist

That's true to some extent for me as I haven't been to many. My first d23 was ok as was my first Star Wars celebration. But the last D23 was a mess by comparison. Regardless of what I should expect, I still don't see the allure or logic in waiting 4 hours for anything...but that's just me and the reason I will never go to Comic-con or another D23. For others, I'm sure it's totally worth it. That's cool, different strokes.

I'm with you, waiting in hours-long lines for panels is not for me. I went to the first Expo and it was perfect because no one was there. It was over after that one. Crowds/people, EVERYWHERE.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom