D23 Expo 2015

lazyboy97o

DSC00648.jpg
Love the Horizons reference in the Pandora posters - Alpha Centauri!

BIG EPCOT wink...hopefully.

I realise this
Obvious homage is obvious tho.
Alpha Centauri is a real star system, the closest one to us at a mere 4.4 light years. It is the solar system Pandora is located within.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Gold and silver line still not hardly moving. Throngs of people standing in my line in direct sunlight, with high of 96 today (currently 80) and heat advisories on the news. The arena for the 10:00 show (which I can see into because we are wrapped around all the way to it, from the main entrance to the hall a block away) still empty. And vendors, water, or anything for us. This makes no sense at all, from a planning perspective nor a safety and heat perspective. Not understanding this at all. We may not be gold members, but we still paid over $50 a day to attend.

You do realize you just described the lines at wdw or other parks and no one died.... Man up already

rnese

Breaking News!!!
In a blockbuster trade...our sources at ESPN tell us Disney and Universal have agreed to an EXPO-Day deal. Universal sends Disney unconditional "east of the Mississippi" rights to Marvel and a 2016 third round pick in exchange for the Big Blue Hat, the old Golden Girls house, Miley Cyrus, and a Disney teen to be named later.
Developing...

Mouse Trap

Breaking News!!!
In a blockbuster trade...our sources at ESPN tell us Disney and Universal have agreed to an EXPO-Day deal. Universal sends Disney unconditional "east of the Mississippi" rights to Marvel and a 2016 third round pick in exchange for the Big Blue Hat, the old Golden Girls house, Miley Cyrus, and a Disney teen to be named later.
Developing...

It's scary some real trades are actually worse deals than our hypotheticals.

rnese

It was also rumored that a long time great Disney veteran's name was in consideration, however the two sides couldn't agree on the terms of the remaining years on his contract..........Howard The Duck could not be reached for comment.

Mouse Trap

OTPN on Twitter are reporting something definitely being announced for DHS today. They claim, "Disney has shared some vague hints internally."

Roughly 7 and a half hours left. Can't say I've been more excited for something the last few months.

I've got every last twitter account at that ready, news site, and periscope/meerkat on standby. Too far?

Brian Swan

Is that why cars 2 was so story driven? I am just saying a sequel here and there is fine, but nothing but sequels for the next 4 years makes the special studio that is pixar loose a bit of the magic that made it a household staple in the first place.
Cars 2 was the worst film Pixar ever made - but anyone can have an outlier. Can you say "Home on the Range"...

Stevek

I went to the last one and will likely never go again. 2 hours plus just to get in then and I'm hearing it's more of a nightmare this year. People in line today before 6am for a Panel that starts at 10. Folks waiting 4 hours plus just to get into the store...no thanks. I would love to see the parks exhibit and the disneyland archives exhibit but I jut don't have the patience to carve out a good portion of my day to a) wait to get in and b) wait for a panel or to shop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom