D23 Expo 2015

friendofafriend

I kicked me to a "you gotta pay for this" page..... also, a podcast.

I'm gonna be the cranky old guy here and kvetch about not wanting to listen to podcasts.
All the bloggers and lifestylers need to pay for this wonderful trip! A trip which they will now proceed to gloat about to all their "fans" who continually make them rich with their clicks.

Frankie The Beer

All the bloggers and lifestylers need to pay for this wonderful trip! A trip which they will now proceed to gloat about to all their "fans" who continually make them rich with their clicks.

You might want to look up just how much money people get from getting "clicks". You could probably count on one hand the people getting rich, and most are Youtube posters.

prberk

Sounds like Villains Unleashed.
No, Villains Corralled and Allowed to Bake in the Sun!
image.jpg

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Did the Expo start at 10:00? Or do presentations start at 10:00? I'm just trying to figuring out if you are complaining they opened on time or they opened late?

Furiated

Sounds like the normal situation for every convention Ive ever been to in Anaheim. I think it may be the venue more than the organizers

Sounds like the same issues I ran into at D23 2013. Nobody knew what line you were supposed to be in for what. Dumbest was for the FastPass they had for the panels (which was actually a good idea that I thought worked well). Day 1, hit the show floor when it opens, bee line to FP distribution. They have a huge row of employees seated at booths to distribute the FPs... And they are all doing nothing because the employees running the show floor aren't letting anyone in line, and they don't know why. There's a huge empty queue not being used. Expo people have no idea what to tell the growing throng of angry expo go-ers. Finally people just ignored the show floor people and filled the queue anyways and started going up to the FP people and the FPs started flowing. So it wasn't like the system wasn't up yet, or they couldn't be distributed before a certain time. Nobody had any idea why they weren't lining people up or what to tell people.

cosmicray

Sounds like the same issues I ran into at D23 2013. Nobody knew what line you were supposed to be in for what. Dumbest was for the FastPass they had for the panels (which was actually a good idea that I thought worked well). Day 1, hit the show floor when it opens, bee line to FP distribution. They have a huge row of employees seated at booths to distribute the FPs... And they are all doing nothing because the employees running the show floor aren't letting anyone in line, and they don't know why. There's a huge empty queue not being used. Expo people have no idea what to tell the growing throng of angry expo go-ers. Finally people just ignored the show floor people and filled the queue anyways and started going up to the FP people and the FPs started flowing. So it wasn't like the system wasn't up yet, or they couldn't be distributed before a certain time. Nobody had any idea why they weren't lining people up or what to tell people.
As much as I would love to attend D23 someday, sometimes it's so much better to just absorb the news from the internet in the comfort of your own home :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom