D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

SpaceMountain77

Original Poster
So, I called ShopDisney and waited to speak with a supervisor. The first person I spoke with did not seem to be aware of the Epcot poster release.

Although I reordered my two cancelled posters, I am not confident in their fulfillment. When the supervisor came on the line, she told me that the posters oversold upon release due to overwhelming demand. When I told her that I was able to reorder, at 12:23 PM PST, she said a number of fraudulent purchases at the time of the release resulted in some stock coming available, however, this, too, was oversold and would result in additional cancellations.

So, I have three active orders, nearly $700 in credit card authorizations, and no idea as to what may be fulfilled. This morning, my Kitchen Kabaret order was not cancelled. I will be frustrated if it is ultimately cancelled when it was rereleased this afternoon.

Davesney

So, I called ShopDisney and waited to speak with a supervisor. The first person I spoke with did not seem to be aware of the Epcot poster release.

Although I reordered my two cancelled posters, I am not confident in their fulfillment. When the supervisor came on the line, she told me that the posters oversold upon release due to overwhelming demand. When I told her that I was able to reorder, at 12:23 PM PST, she said a number of fraudulent purchases at the time of the release resulted in some stock coming available, however, this, too, was oversold and would result in additional cancellations.

So, I have three active orders, nearly $700 in credit card authorizations, and no idea as to what may be fulfilled. This morning, my Kitchen Kabaret order was not cancelled. I will be frustrated if it is ultimately cancelled when it was rereleased this afternoon.
ugh.

Rteetz

I think they are just making stuff up at this point.

Captain Barbossa

When I think of this month’s and last month’s release and how poorly SD has handled everything, there’s a particular scene from Dave Chappelle’s PopCopy skit that comes to mind. Some of y’all may know what I’m talking about. ;)

Appreciate the info.

To counter argue some of this, if this is the case, shouldn’t we have already seen cancellations?

trainplane3

So did I... I wonder if all the early orders that were placed received them. Let’s tell them how we really feel!!! Maybe they are trying to find out if we are all bots too?
If their systems can't even keep track of timestamps, there's no way they're going that deep with bot scrubbing.

I'd fill out the survey even though it doesn't seem like much, it helps a bit.

Appreciate the info.

To counter argue some of this, if this is the case, shouldn’t we have already
Well, my order is still in process this morning so maybe it’s actually going to go through this time!
Same. Most of the cancellations came around 8 eastern yesterday. I will feel pretty safe if we make it to this afternoon without a cancelation. We know eBay sellers are confident. A ton of posters from this batch have been listed. Was anyone paying attention to how long the posters lasted with the stealth drop yesterday afternoon?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom