D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

projectgamma

Hi new here,
I just got a quick question. Have anyone of you received their poster from a place called the California Distribution Center in Chino, California?

projectgamma

Should be coming from Collectors Editions INC in Van Nuys unless something else changed but I wasn't aware. Should be Cyclops through and through.
Okay thank you. Soaring is my first serigraph and it is for my mother for Christmas. Just got worried with shopdisney.com cancelling the first order of it. I have a hard time believing anything they say or see on their website. They have other products going through the same situation, in and out of stock. Bots or glitches, it is a definite problem overall with them.

trainplane3

Okay thank you. Soaring is my first serigraph and it is for my mother for Christmas. Just got worried with shopdisney.com cancelling the first order of it. I have a hard time believing anything they say or see on their website. They have other products going through the same situation, in and out of stock. Bots or glitches, it is a definite problem overall with them.
Oh trust me, I think most of us are still questioning SD on this stuff. I have yet to get a shipping notification but I haven't heard of anyone else that has. Also, I haven't heard of any cancellations from orders placed in the afternoon either (or the few KK orders in the morning).

We should be good but until I see "Shipped" and have a tracking number, I'm still going to question it.

I'm sure she'll love it. The colors on the posters really pop when you have it in hand. The pictures don't do them justice.

trainplane3

That makes me regret not knowing about them earlier. I would have loved to get the living seas. I just can't justify the scalping prices on eBay.
The prices are pure insanity. I know someone that wants to sell their Maelstrom poster and when I went to look up the value (going off sold listings on eBay), I couldn't believe it and neither could they. It was bought because they wanted to get at least one Epcot poster back when few people figured out the releases. I suppose it turned into a incredible investment now.

Anyways, this arrived from when it came back as a D23 "exclusive":
PXL_20201007_152521361.jpg

The colors look nice but this is easily a "flippable" one if I ever feel like selling at some point.

thunderclap8

Here is a stack of SSE & M:S from back in January. Wish I grabbed a couple extra for trades now lol.

good lord, you were looking at a down payment on a house most places. Who knew?

I remember telling myself I'd have to pick 3 or 4 max from the series... I have to admit the resale prices on the earlier ones are extremely tempting now.

hopemax

When I visited in February they were selling the the Space Restaurant and Guardians in the Galaxy. I couldn't pull the trigger on something that's not even open yet, although I kinda like the Space Restaurant. At this point, I am wondering if the dang thing will even open and I should have bought the posters even though I don't have the wall space for them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom